Soil Stabilization With GROUT
- Latest technology. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Dec2014, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p23
The article reports on the significance of technology in concrete construction projects as well as the collaboration of suppliers. It offers tips on how to get suppliers' expertise for cost-effective and efficient project delivery such as formwork solutions, evaluation monitoring and mobile...
- Chemical grout. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Apr2012, p54
The article offers brief information on the AV-100 chemical grout, an activated gel use for controlling ground water and infiltration, from Avanti International.
- Professional-grade countertop mix. // Concrete Construction;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p91
The article features countertop mix from enCounter, winner of the Readersâ€™ Choice Award in the decorative concrete tools and materials category in the World of Concrete trade show and exhibition held in the U.S. It is a well-graded structural mix for concrete countertops that requires no...
- Log cabin-look from concrete. // Concrete Construction;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p91
The article features the WS-LCS Log Cabin Vertical Stamp set from Fossil Crete, winner of the Readersâ€™ Choice Award in the decorative concrete tools and materials category in the World of Concrete trade show and exhibition held in the U.S. The product is a urethane rubber stamp that...
- Exterior Water-Based Curing Compound. // Concrete Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p10
The article offers brief information on the curing compound White Wax Cure J9A from Dayton Superior Corp.
- Ground Stabilization for Urban Tunneling. Schmall, Paul C.; Spiteri, Lucian P. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Aug2010, p27
The article discusses the planning for hard rock tunneling in the city which need for soil stabilization to succeed in the ground tunneling construction. In the construction process, ground freezing is used to stabilize the soil for tunneling applications to support the excavation and ground...
- Meadow Burke sets new standard. // PCI Journal;Winter2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on the Burke Lift, face and edge one-clutch lifting system for precast/prestressed concrete, and the Rapid Lift system from concrete construction firm Meadow Burke LLC.
- Screed Stars. HOOKER, KENNETH A. // Concrete Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p33
In this article, the author reports on how to choose the right screeds, the equipments which are used by concrete contractors. The author says that contractors need to consider the size of the project, the degree of flatness and levelness required for the finished slab, and the properties of the...
- David Somero. // Concrete Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p54
The article focuses on the contributions of David Somero to the concrete construction industry in the United States. Somero invented the Laser Screed for floor construction which has greatly increased the quality of concrete floors. Spectra Physics was involved in the development of the laser...