New Addition To Volvo's Pipelayer Line-Up
- VOLVO SHUTS SWEDISH EXCAVATOR PLANT. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/11/99, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p29
Reports that the Volvo Construction Equipment Group announced in December 1998 that it is closing its hydraulic excavator plant in Eslov, Sweden. Reason for the closure of the plant; Location of the firm's manufacturing facility for tracked excavators; Remarks from officials at Volvo.
- Pipe layer revolution. // International Construction;Sep2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p63
The article evaluates the pipe layers from Volvo Construction Equipment.
- Plant product of the month. // International Construction;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on construction equipment manufacturer Volvo Construction Equipment Group's B series compact excavators that will enable maximum productivity from the operator. Benefits of the B series; Key features of the excavators.
- Low-maintenance backhoe loader. // Public Works;Aug2008, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p93
The article evaluates the low-maintenance backhoe loader from Volvo Construction Equipment North America.
- HYDRAULIC EXCAVATORS: POWERFUL ON-SITE PACKAGE. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/5/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the C-series hydraulic excavator from Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc.
- CONSTRUCTION: Volvo Rents eyes Indy for franchise expansion. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p15A
Reports on the plan of Volvo Construction Equipment Rent Inc. to establish its market in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Western. // Business North Carolina;May2011, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p36
The article reports on the plan of Volvo Construction Equipment North America LLC to close its sales and rental operations in Asheville, North Carolina by September 2012 and relocate to Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
- Excavator: Redefines Performance. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/16/2005, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p74
The article focuses on the new 70-ton CE700B excavator from Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc. The excavator is equipped with the largest-capacity engine in its class of excavators. It has an output of 464 gross hp at 1,800 rpm. In addition, it features a large counterweight and...
- Buy, Rent or Lease: What Will Work for You? Wolf, Terry // Pit & Quarry;May2001, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p44
Part I. Discusses the factors which companies in the aggregate business should consider in renting, buying or leasing construction equipment. Length of time needed to complete a job; Maintenance of the equipment; Operations in the aggregate industry where equipment rental is most suitable;...