Indianapolis Sewer/Water Utilities
- One year later: Utility transfer delivers value to Indianapolis residents. HARRISON, JEFF; SHERMAN, DAVID // Journal: American Water Works Association;Jan2013, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p40
The article focuses on the transfer of water and wastewater systems from Indianapolis, Indiana to an outside organization as an alternative to rate hikes and tax increases for the residents. It states that the eventual suggestion of the city was to partner with Citizens Energy Group (CEG) to...
- BALTIMORE VOWS SYSTEM UPGRADE. G. Wright, Andrew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/13/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 18, p15
Reports the decision of the Baltimore government to sign the consent decree for the Clean Water Act of the city. Importance of the consent decree on the environmental program; Costs of wastewater treatment plant; Terms of agreement between the Environmental Protection Agency and Baltimore city...
- Westfield deal gets OK. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p8
The article reports on the approval made by the Westfield City Council in Indiana to transfer its water and wastewater utilities to Citizens Energy Group for $91 million.
- Water proposals run gamut. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/5/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p2
The article discusses the proposals of several companies to settle the financial problem of the water utility in Indianapolis, Indiana. It notes that the water utility is in deep debt and the sewer infrastructure is in need of upgrades that costs of 2 billion dollars. Mayor Greg Ballard received...
- In brief. // Water & Environment International;Nov99, Vol. 8 Issue 63, p2
Reports on developments pertaining to water wastewater services as of November 1999. Includes the number of companies bidding for the construction of a wastewater plant in Santiago, Chile; Privatization of the water corporation and sanitation services of Lagos, Nigeria; Consortium appointed to...
- Private sector needs external allies. // Water & Environment International;Feb2000, Vol. 9 Issue 64, p6
Reports on the need for private companies planning to invest in international water and wastewater contracts to consider partnerships with businesses outside the industry according to the `Mason's Water Yearbook 1999-2000,' by David Owen. Suggestion on the management of risk and elimination of...
- P3 Canada Funds Water and Wastewater Treatment Facility. Dave // ReNew Canada;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p6
The article presents the insights of an individual named Dave regarding the issue on P3 Canada Funds Water and Wastewater Treatment Facility and federal subsidies.
- Prices in for Jeddah wastewater project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/27/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 30, p16
The article reports that the National Water Co. of Saudi Arabia has received nine bids from construction industry firms for the construction of a sewage treatment plant at the international airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Industry briefs. // WaterWorld;Jun97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p22
Presents brief news updates concerning the water and wastewater industries in the United States. Includes Bristol Babcock Inc.'s installation of an OpenEnterprise SCADA technology at the wastewater collection system in Scottsdale, Arizona; Findings of a series of surveys of the U.S. Water...