- What the customer wants. Guthrie, Sandy // Construction Europe;Feb2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p37
The article focuses on the use of wheeled loaders in construction industry. Topics discussed include the suppliers of industrial equipments including Volvo CE which find ways to reduce fuel consumption and the launch of their products Stage IV L60H, L70H, and L90H wheeled loaders, the Liebherr...
- ...in brief. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p10
Presents news briefs on the construction equipment industry in Great Britain as of February 2003. Purchase of a Volvo B-series excavator by the Lindsey Marsh Drainage Board; Information on the communications and control tool for drill string operations from Vermeer; Introduction of...
- BUSINESS ROUND-UP. // Construction Europe;Nov2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the European construction industry including Caterpillar Inc.'s profits doubling to 564 million euros for the third quarter of 2010, Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.'s sales rising more than 55 percent in the third quarter of the year and Finnish-based...
- BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS. // International Construction;Nov2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to the construction equipment industry including financial performance of Caterpillar Inc., forecast for the global market condition of Volvo Construction Equipment Corp., and sales performance of Komatsu Ltd. for the six months to September 30, 2011.
- Advanced technology drives today's equipment. // Heavy Equipment Guide;May2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p28
The article offers brief information on several diesel engines including the Cat Tier 4 engines from Catepillar Inc., the Tier 4 Tinal engines from Deere & Co., and the Tier 4 Final/Stage IV-compliant diesel engine series from Volvo Construction Equipment Co.
- Video Mapping at ConExpo. Claiborne, Vickie // Projection, Lights & Staging News;May2014, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p53
The author highlights the video mapping demonstration by industrial manufacturers Caterpillar, Inc. and Volvo Construction Equipment during the ConExpo trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada in March 2014. Topics discussed include the Pyramid structure with 3D projection mapping in the Caterpillar...
- Matching made easy. Nichol, Kyle // Pit & Quarry;Mar97, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p30
Focuses on computer software packages offered by Caterpillar and Volvo Construction Equipment designed to enable producers to go out to a customer's jobsite and custom-design the equipment needed. Volvo's CONSULT as the original haul road simulation program; Caterpillar's Fleet Production and...
- PRODUCTS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/02/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 1, p36
Features construction machinery and equipment available in the United States market as of July 2, 2001. Vacuum excavation system from Vermeer Manufacturing Co.; Dual deck platform option from JLG Industries Inc.; Hydraulic excavator from Caterpillar Inc.
- EQUIPMENT FOCUS: MOTOR GRADERS. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2011, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p30
The article offers brief information on several equipment and motor graders including the 120m2 from Caterpillar Inc., the 865B variable-horsepower motor grader from Case Construction Equipment Inc., and the four-model G900B series from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.