House Republicans Seek To Force State Department Action On Keystone XL
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY. // Federal Register;4/ 8/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 67, p19329
The article offers information on a notice of final agency action issued by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The notice announces EPA decision to issue Clean Air Act Greenhouse Gas Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permit for the La Paloma Energy Center. The notice is...
- New Jobs Bill Has Infrastructure Funding Provision. Barlas, Stephen // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. The passing of the Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 (H.R. 4849) in the House on March 24, 2010 has a provision sponsored by Representative Bill Pascrell. The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) tackles...
- EPA issues final Clean Water Act rule. Spirgen, Kate // Garden Center Magazine;Jun2015, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p10
The article offers U.S. news briefs about the final Clean Water Act (CWA) issued by Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army on May 27.
- EPA - Greenhouse Gases Do Threaten Public Health. // Sustainable Business Weekly;12/14/2009, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced that greenhouse gases (GHGs) threaten the public health and welfare of the American people.
- Greenhouse gas emissions. // Nation's Health;May/Jun96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the information regarding the inventory of the United States greenhouse gas emissions from 1990 to 1994 released by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Contact information.
- First GHG Data Reports Available. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on the first comprehensive greenhouse gas (GHG) Reporting Program of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. in which GHG data from large facilities and suppliers on the country can be accessed.
- Source reduction, recycling fare best in recent EPA study. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;5/26/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p47
States that according to an Environmental Protection Agency study, source reduction, recycling of plastics in the municipal garbage stream are the best way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Description of the findings; Statements made by Clare Lindsay, special assistance to the director of...
- Court Rejects Texas Greenhouse Plea. // Energy Daily;1/13/2011, Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the denial by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit of a request by Texas that it cancels an Environmental Protection Agency takeover of greenhouse gas permitting in Texas.
- EPA ENDS VOLUNTARY GHG PROGRAM. // Rock Products;Oct2010, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's termination of Climate Leaders, a voluntary initiative launched in 2002 to reduce greenhouse gas.