Alliance Pipeline to build natural gas lateral in North Dakota
- Record Setting Alliance Pipeline Readied For Operations. Tub, Maretta // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p26
Provides information on Alliance Pipelines, a natural gas pipeline project in North America. Preparations done for the operation; Workforce hired to materialize the operations; Problems faced by the company and workers in the construction.
- Canadian consortium formed to build 1,900-mile gas transmission system. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul96, Vol. 223 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the formation of Calgary, Alberta-based Alliance Pipeline Limited Partnership by a consortium of Canada-based energy companies to build and operate a natural gas transmission system extending from Canada to Chicago, Illinois. Features of the planned system.
- Canadian consortium formed to build 1,900-mile transmission system. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jul96, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the formation of Calgary, Alberta-based Alliance Pipeline Ltd. Partnership, by a consortium of Canada-based energy firms to build and operate a natural gas transmission system from Canada to Chicago, Illinois. Details of the project.
- Alliance awards construction contracts. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p8
Reports on Alliance Pipeline LP's awarding of ten contracts for the construction of natural gas pipelines from Canada to Chicago, Illinois. Route of the proposed pipeline; Alberta-based companies awarded with contracts; Alliance's deal with Duke Energy Corp. in another transaction.
- Canadian Gas Project a Pipe Dream No Longer. Brown, Cliston // Corporate Legal Times;Jul2001, Vol. 11 Issue 116, pBWB7
Focuses on the project finance strategy used in Alliance Pipeline LP's British Columbia-to-Chicago natural gas pipeline project. Flexible financing structure; Terms of project finance deals; Ship-or-pay contracts.
- Pipeliners go regulator shopping. Byfield, Mike // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/09/96, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p23
Focuses on the natural gas industry in Alberta as of late 1996. The application filed by Palliser Pipeline Ltd. with the National Energy Board (NEB) for a new pipeline; How this would be the first line not operated by Nova Corp.; The pipeline proposed by Alliance Pipeline Ltd. that also...
- Natural gas line flows forward. Armistead, Thomas F. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/15/98, Vol. 240 Issue 24, p19
Looks at the construction of a natural gas pipeline running from northwest Canada to the Midwest United States. Description of the Alliance Pipeline; Comments from Dennis Cornelson, president and chief executive officer of Alliance Pipeline Limited Partnership; Information on the contracts...
- Modelling gas pipeline ruptures. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2015, Issue 886, p52
The article features Pipesafe, a model to predict early stages of ruptures in buried gas pipelines, developed by industry experts Alliance Pipeline, Statoil, National Grid and TransCanada.
- Coastal, Westcoast acquire Alliance Pipeline interest. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct97, Vol. 224 Issue 10, p12
Reports that Coastal Corp. and Westcoast Energy have each acquired an 11 percent stake in the Alliance Pipeline project that would transport natural gas from western Canada to Chicago, Illinois. Development of the natural gas pipeline by limited partnerships comprised of gas producing,...