Michigan city's CSO project slated for January 2012
- Thick blue line. Killman, Curtis // Waste News;07/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the presence of police officers at public meetings of the New Hampshire-Vermont Solid Waste project. Claim by project chairman Joseph Fromberger that opponents of the project have been disrupting meetings; Criticisms against the use of police by New Hampshire Representative John Tuthill.
- THE CITY OF BUDA PUBLIC HEARING. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/30/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p11
The article presents information on the public hearings that the Buda City Council will hold at their City Hall in Texas to receive written and oral comments about the proposed Utility Rates for Fiscal Year 2007. A list of the existing rates for fiscal year 2006 is presented, including the...
- EPA Wants to Increase Recycling Rate. // Official Board Markets;6/25/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the facilitation of a meeting by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to discuss the increase in recycling rate of municipal solid waste. Implementation of the Resource Conservation Challenge initiative; Solicitation of partners to voluntarily strive to conserve resources in a...
- Regulations review. Harrigan, Kate // Pollution Engineering;Jan2000, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on developments related to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, current as of January 2000. Promulgation of wastewater amendments; Plan to hold public meetings on a proposal to lower reporting thresholds for lead and water compounds.
- Making public decisions in a vacuum. McCrea, C.H. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/27/96, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p4
Opinion. Argues against Nevada's open meeting law. Need for public officials to make an effort to become as knowledgeable as they possibly can before making any decision; Loophole in the public meeting law; Scenario at which public officials are likely to make fools of themselves.
- Making public decisions in public. Cohen, Aaron D. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/27/96, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p4
Opinion. Argues in favor of Nevada's open meeting law. Assertion that tighter interpretation of Nevada's open meeting laws is almost always better than a loose interpretation; Provisions of the open meeting law; Downside to a freer exchange of information among officials.
- Public Notice. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);9/27/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p1
The article announces a meeting to discuss the Tax Rate Rollback Election to ratify the Rule I.S.D. tax rate at the Rule Independent School District in Texas.
- Public Notice. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p5
The article presents a public notice concerning a public meeting to receive comments on the adoption of a County Road Map in Haskell County, Texas.
- Metropolitan Council Notice of Public Meeting on Arterial Transitway Corridor Study. // Minnesota State Register;1/30/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p881
The article presents information on notice regarding public meeting on Arterial Transitway Corridors Study to be held on February 8, 2012 by the Metropolitan Council at Metropolitan Council Chambers, Saint Paul, Minnesota.