Joint venture to build 530-mile pipeline in the works
- Energy Transfer, Regency buy midstream assets. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;3/28/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p19
The article reports on the move by Dallas, Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners and Regency Energy Partners LP to establish a joint venture to acquire the extensive midstream assets of Connecticut-based Louis Dreyfus Highbridge Energy for around 1.9 billion dollars.
- Merger broadens companies' midstream services. // LP/Gas;Jun2015, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that a merger agreement signed by the Energy Transfer Partners LP and Regency Energy Partners LP.
- Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. ETE. Stevens, Jason // Morningstar StockInvestor;11/15/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p9
The article focuses on the stock index of Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE), a master limited partnership company. It says that ETE has a value of 51 dollars per unit and 5.4% dividend yield. It states that ETE has been transformed by the acquisition of RGNC general partner of Regency Energy...
- Energy Transfer Equity ETE. Peters, Josh; Stevens, Jason // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p19
The article offers the authors' insights on Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE) on its marketing status and distribution growth. The authors note that ETE has good cash flows and growth prospects despite the management risks. They state that ETE's partnership with Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP)...
- Enterprise/ETP JV To Build Crude Line. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the plans for a joint venture between Enterprise Products Partners LP and Energy Transfer Partners LP to design and construct a crude oil pipeline from Cushing, Oklahoma, to Houston, Texas.
- Alinda Capital Sponsors $1B Energy Venture. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/9/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
The article reports that a natural gas venture worth 1 billion U.S. dollars with Regency Energy Partners will be sponsored by Alinda Capital Partners. Under the joint venture, 50 percent will be owned by Alinda, 38 percent by Regency and the remaining by GE Energy Financial Services. Investments...
- New Pipe Planned To Relieve Bottleneck At Oklahoma Oil Hub. // Energy Daily;4/27/2011, Issue 80, p5
The article reports on a joint venture between Enterprise Products Partners LP and Energy Transfer Partners LP to build a pipeline that will take the surplus of domestic crude at the terminal in Cushing, Oklahoma to refiners in Houston, Texas. According to the companies, the pipe would provide...
- Enbridge reveals plans to convert gas pipeline to oil. // Global Processing;Mar2012, p15
The article discusses plans of Engridge Inc., transporter of Canadian crude to the U.S. and partner Energy Transfer Partners to convert part of their natural gas pipeline to carry oil to the Gulf Coast investing up to 3.4 billion U.S. dollars. Both companies will own equal shares in the joint...
- Regency Energy Offering $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p23
The article offers information on a junk bond offering from Regency Energy Partners.