Results of Negotiated Sales
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p10
Presents statistics for several negotiated bonds offerings in the U.S. market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount for the offerings; Dates for negotiated sales of $5 million bonds; Ratings and maturing dates for the securities; Name of the financial advisors and lead managers.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p17
Presents results of negotiated sales for the bids for bonds in several states in the U.S. Names of the companies which won the tender; Amount paid for purchasing the different bonds; Coupon rate for the bonds; Percentage reoffered for purchasing the bonds by the companies; Date for releasing...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p13
Presents information related to sealed bids invited for several bonds in the U.S. as of December 12, 2001. Amount required to apply for the bids; Schedule for sealed bids; Names of paying agents and financial advisers for the bonds; Options for making the payments.
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.
- Results of Competitive Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p29
Reports on the results of competitive sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those won bid for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon in the market; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds.