Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p40
Presents information on competitive bond offerings in the U.S. Amount of the bond offers; Date of maturity; Names of insurers.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p47
Presents information on competitive note offerings in the U.S. Amount of the tender offers; Date of maturity; Names of insurers.
- Wisconsin Plans GO Sale With a Minimum Coupon Twist. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;4/17/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33896, p6
The article informs that Wisconsin is planning to check a new tender requirement in its competitive sale of 435 million U.S. dollars by applying a minimum coupon on the final five maturities of the 20-year paper.
- Treasury Market Bid Yields at Constant Maturities: Bills, Notes, and Bonds. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p50
Charts the U.S. Treasury market bid yields at constant maturities. Treasury bills; Notes; Bonds.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;2/13/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p4
This article reports on the tender offer launched by Methodist Healthcare-Memphis Hospitals for certain designated maturities of its bonds. The tender is applicable for the following maturities: Series 1985C Bonds, maturing in 2014; Series 1995 Bonds, maturing in 2011; and Series 1998 Bonds,...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.