Competitive Bond Offerings
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p47
Presents information on competitive note offerings in the U.S. Amount of the tender offers; Date of maturity; Names of insurers.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p50
Presents information on negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. Amount of the tender offers; Date of maturity; Names of insurers.
- Wisconsin Plans GO Sale With a Minimum Coupon Twist. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;4/17/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33896, p6
The article informs that Wisconsin is planning to check a new tender requirement in its competitive sale of 435 million U.S. dollars by applying a minimum coupon on the final five maturities of the 20-year paper.
- Offerings of Regular Weekly Treasury Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p40
Charts the offerings of regular weekly treasury bills. Maturity date; Amounts of bids accepted on competitive basis; Discount rate of total competitive bids.
- Sewer-Receivership Bid Should Be Denied, Jefferson County Says. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;9/26/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32970, p6
The article reports on Jefferson County, Alabama's recommendation that the troubled sewer system should be denied since bond insurers requesting for the sewer-receiveship bid have manifestly unclean hands. The county argues that the insurers were negligent and that this move would force the...
- Business & Financial. // Insurance Advocate;12/13/97, Vol. 108 Issue 49, p24
Presents news briefs from insurance companies in the United States as of December 13, 1997. Rejection of FCCI Mutual Insurance Co. to the takeover bid of Schiff FCCI Acquisition Co.; Agreement between Fidelity and Guaranty Life Insurance Co. and London Life Reinsurance Co.; Survey conducted on...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 0.708% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/30/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33774, p1
The article presents information on the auctioning of billion dollars for the high yield investments of the U.S. by the Department of Treasury of the country. The allocation of the tenders for the low yield was full whereas the allocation of the tenders for the high yield was 88.61 percent....
- Fed Sets O.25% Minimum On $75B of 28-Day TAFs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p2
The article reports on the minimum bid of 0.25% that will set by the Federal Reserve on its 75 billion dollars 28-day Term Auction Facility in the U.S. in 2009. Schedule on the announcement of the results of this bid is noted. It mentions that the loan matures on January 14, 2010. It adds that...
- Treasury to Sell $28B Of 4-Week Bills Today. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33233, p2
The article reports on the sale of the 28 billion of the four-week discount bills of the Treasury Department in the U.S. on December 15, 2009. It mentions that there are 82.005 billion of four-week or 28-day, bills outstanding. It notes that the bills settle December 17 and will due on January...