Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p35
Reports on the bid prices of 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Change in bid for municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Yield to worst case values for bonds related to medical care facilities; Bid values for...
- Municipal Bond Elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p21
Presents a chart on municipal bond elections in the United States. Includes bonds of Saratoga Fire Protection District; Guilford County, and El Paso; Amount of bonds for various states; Schedule of bond elections for each municipal bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p38
Provides updates on municipal bond index in the U.S. Revision of the bonds; List of bonds included in the index; Ratings of bids.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p45
Presents statistics for 40 municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market which are priced and evaluated daily by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers. Bid rates for Detroit City School District in the state of Michigan; Change in bid value for Los Angeles Unified School District in the state of...
- ILLINOIS: State GOs Draw 94 Bids. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33784, p7
The article reports that Illinois has received 94 bids from 18 broker-dealers for 50 million U.S. dollars of general obligation paper during competitive sales.
- Muni Prices Fall 1/4 to 3/8, While Primary Engine Starts a Day Early. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p2
Reports the decline of municipal bond prices in the United States. Factors underlying the decline of municipal bonds; Information on the fund cash flows and low interest rate; Details on the competitive bidding of bonds.
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. The tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of Treasury Department were mixed. Treasury Department plans to sell $8 billion of four-week discount bills on April 10, 2007. Also it has plan to auction $15 billion of...
- Houston's Port of Call: Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/12/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33248, p1
The article reports on the 327 million U.S. dollars worth of refunding bonds offered by the Port of Houston Authority of Harris County, Texas in 2010. It notes that Merrill Lynch & Co. leads this negotiated sale, First Southwest Co. is the financial adviser and Andrews Kurth is the bond counsel....
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p43
Presents statistics for 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by 5 municipal dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. as of January 25, 2002. Bid for bonds of Puerto Rico Public Building Authority, Puerto Rico; Rating for the bonds of Philadelphia School District, Philadelphia,...