Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p35
Reports on the bid prices of 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Change in bid for municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Yield to worst case values for bonds related to medical care facilities; Bid values for...
- Municipal Bond Elections. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p21
Presents a chart on municipal bond elections in the United States. Includes bonds of Saratoga Fire Protection District; Guilford County, and El Paso; Amount of bonds for various states; Schedule of bond elections for each municipal bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p38
Provides updates on municipal bond index in the U.S. Revision of the bonds; List of bonds included in the index; Ratings of bids.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p45
Presents statistics for 40 municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market which are priced and evaluated daily by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers. Bid rates for Detroit City School District in the state of Michigan; Change in bid value for Los Angeles Unified School District in the state of...
- ILLINOIS: State GOs Draw 94 Bids. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33784, p7
The article reports that Illinois has received 94 bids from 18 broker-dealers for 50 million U.S. dollars of general obligation paper during competitive sales.
- Muni Prices Fall 1/4 to 3/8, While Primary Engine Starts a Day Early. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p2
Reports the decline of municipal bond prices in the United States. Factors underlying the decline of municipal bonds; Information on the fund cash flows and low interest rate; Details on the competitive bidding of bonds.
- Munis Slip Ahead of Bernanke's House Premiere. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. Expectations for a more rate hikes from the federal market is likely to push through due to the weakening of the municipal bonds. The tax-exempt has continued to attract support from the lack of supply. Demand for tender...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p38
Reports on the performance of 40 bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers as of December 12, 2001. Change in bid for the bonds related to education sector; Ratings for the bonds related to medical facilities; Yield to worst case for the bonds for...
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32604, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. The tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of Treasury Department were mixed. Treasury Department plans to sell $8 billion of four-week discount bills on April 10, 2007. Also it has plan to auction $15 billion of...