- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.
- Results of Competitive Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p29
Reports on the results of competitive sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those won bid for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon in the market; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds.
- Ohio Offering First Competitive Sale Since 2008, $75M of GOs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p30
The article reports on the plan of the state of Ohio to offer 75 million dollars of general obligation (GO) bonds in its first competitive sale to be held on October 20, 2010.
- Sealed Bids Invited. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p14
Presents information related to sealed bids invited by various companies for their bonds in the U.S. as of November 26, 2001. Financial advisor for the General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes issued by the town Darien in Connecticut; Due date for East Haven, Connecticut's General Obligation...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p12
Invites sealed bids for bond offerings in the U.S. Details of the bond offerings.