One-Year Note Index
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 41, p34
Presents information on the ratings of various securities compiled as of October 27, 2003.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p41
Presents charts depicting securities ratings for several different agreements as of August 2004.
- SPREADS-FIXED RATE, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT ISSUES. // Private Placement Letter;6/24/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on the fixed rate of U.S. corporate and government security issues from year 2000 to 2001.
- When you wish upon a star rating... Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;6/26/2003, p22
Discusses issues pertaining to how the Standard and Poor classifications determine a fund's rating, as of June 26, 2003. Problems related to the way the classification system is meeting investor's requirements to maximize expected return while minimizing uncertainty; Reason why fund managers...
- Correction. // National Underwriter / P&C;9/4/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 33, p32
A correction to the article about changes to rating models by Standard & Poor's Corp., which appeared in the August 7, 2006 issue of the journal is presented.
- Panelists: Should Securitized Assets and Municipalities Be Rated Separately? Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p36
Emphasizes the need to rate securitized assets and the municipal bond companies that securitize them separately in the U.S. Commonly used forms of securitization; Analysts' opinion on the issue; Reference to an example of tobacco bonds.
- Budget Plan Raises Rating Concerns in South Carolina. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p3
Reports on the impact of budget-balancing proposals of Jim Hodges, governor of South Carolina, on ratings of general obligations in the states. Plans of the governor to free cash in the state's general funds; Reason behind plan for delaying the proposed budget for fiscal 2003; Views of analysts...
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Housing Upswing. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p29
Reports that the ratings of general obligations for the South Dakota Housing Development Authority has been upgraded by rating agency Moody's Investors Service. Reason behind the decision of Moody to raise the ratings; Increase in fund balance of the authority between 1996 and 2001; Programs...
- RANK CHANGES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/11/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 32, p6
The article lists the changes in the ranks of different companies in the securities market.