People: Prudential's Muni Research Head Makes the Move to SWS Securities
- Manifest Destiny for SWS. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31289, p1
Focuses on expansion plans of SWS Securities Inc. of Dallas, Texas. Formation of SWS Securities; Corporate acquisitions undertaken by SWS Securities.
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p6
Reports on the developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of December 18, 2001. Change of office space by SWS Securities Inc.; Appointment of sales executives in SWS Securities; Reasons behind the change in office space by the MuniCenter, an electronic bond trading platform specializing...
- Binkiewicz Jumps to R. Seelaus from FirstSouthwest. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34297, p1
Gary Binkiewicz, a 35-year veteran in the municipal bond market, has joined R. Seelaus and Co. as a senior vice president and head municipal bond analyst after just over two years at First Southwest, where held the same position.
- Binkiewicz Jumps to R. Seelaus from FirstSouthwest. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;4/22/2015, p20
The article announces that Gary Binkiewicz has been appointed as senior vice president at investment firm R. Seelaus and Co.
- SWS FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. Gioia, Bob // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p81
Presents information on SWS Financial Services Inc. Services offered by the company; Information on its sister company, SWS Securities; Benefits of the firm for independent representatives.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p5
Reports developments on public finance and commerce in the U.S. as of July 12, 2001. Bond-funded grant program for the construction of an auditorium in Polk County, Iowa; Implementation of surcharges on the gross revenues of public parking spaces in Miami, Florida; Appointment of Gary...
- EnvestNet, SWS in Separate-Account Pact. // American Banker;8/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 147, p11
Reports on the alliance between EnvestNet and SWS Securities Inc., an investment company based in Dallas, Texas. Internet-based EnvestNet's provision of managed accounts and investment technology for financial advisers of SWS.
- Midwest. // Traders Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 191, p8
Reports on the hiring of ex-Tucker Anthony Sutro traders by SWS Securities to expand its institutional coverage in the Midwest as of January 2002. Components of the company's regional office in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Position of Donald Hultgren at SWS.
- HEAVYWEIGHTS. Hintze, John // Securities Industry News;Summer2004 Supp, p6
Reports on the use of core books-and-records software from Comprehensive Software Systems (CSS) by brokerage investors. Investment firms that are planning to implement the books-and-records back-office software; Use of the back-office software by SWS Securities Inc.; Function of a model of...