- MARYLAND: Frederick Country Sale. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p9
The article reports on the plan of Frederick County, Maryland to bring $80 million of general obligation public facilities bonds to market in a competitive sale on June 24, 2008. The proceeds of the sale will fund capital projects for public schools, community college buildings, county...
- Frederick Selling $125M. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the competitive sale of bonds planned by Frederick Country, Maryland on April 7, 2004. Advance refunding bonds and new-money issuance to fund school projects; Davenport & Co. as financial adviser and Venable LLP as bond counsel.
- Azalea Affirmed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on credit ratings assigned by Fitch Inc. to Series 1997 revenue bonds issued by Escambia County Health Facilities Authority for Azalea Trace Inc. Details of the review conducted by the rating agency Fitch Inc.
- Fitch Sees Amount of Outstanding Garvees Doubling by 2004. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p3
Reports the expectations of Fitch on the doubling of the amount of outstanding Garvee bonds by 2004 in the U.S. Enactment of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century; Issuance of states of Garvees for highway projects; Acceleration of the amount of issuance.
- Fitch Lifts Pontiac Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Fitch Inc. upgraded Pontiac's outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds worth eight million dollars from CCC to B and its tax increment financing authority bonds from CCC to B in Michigan.
- Fitch Upgrades Suffolk County, N.Y., to A-Plus. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;03/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31087, p41
Reports the upgrading of obligation bonds of Fitch in Suffolk County, New York. Reflection of the upgrading to improve fiscal environment; Commitment of increasing reserves; Focus on long-term financial considerations.
- Parks and Research. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports on the bond issuance plans by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission and by the county of Hartford in March 2004. Ratings for the bonds by Moody's and Standard & Poor's; Management of the Planning Commission's bonds by Davenport & Co.; Underwriting of Hartford's...
- Story of a Deal Gone Sour Between a County and Its FA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/23/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33668, p1
The article reports that Davenport & Co. LLC and the Board of Supervisors of the Fluvanna County, Virginia issued different versions of bond financing reports for a new high school in December 2008. It states that David Rose, senior vice president of financial advisor (FA) Davenport suggested...
- Buena Vista, Va., Eyes FA to Help Keep Its Buildings. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p4
The article reports on the plans of the City Council of Buena Vista, Virginia to meet and discuss the possible hiring of a financial adviser to help in formulating a solution for a troubled 9.2 million bond issue that could lead to a loss of its city hall, police station, and other municipal...