Deal in Focus: Florida's Bond Chief Downplays Fuss Over Bridge Loan Veto
- Nevada to Refinance Over $1B. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p1
Reports on the plan of Nevada to refinance over one billion dollar of debt. Bond offering planned by the state.
- Ohio Prepares $50 Million Deal, Despite Backing Issues. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p32
Reports on the plan to come to market with taxable development assistance loan program bonds by Ohio. Strength of the debt service coverage; Use of the revenues from the sale to make loans to local entities seeking assistance for economic development projects; Significance of the profits from...
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Selling $107 Million for 2 Campuses. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p3
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds with most of the proceeds to be used for capital improvements at the main campuses of the Bradenton, Florida-based Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Inc. in Daytona Beach and Prescott, Arizona. Operations and financial performance of the nonprofit...
- Windstream Offering $1B in Refi Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p11
The article reports on the launch by Little Rock, Arkansas-based Windstream of bonds and term loans to refinance its debt due 2013. According to the company, it expects to close the loan and bond offerings before the end of January 2013. Proceeds from its senior notes offering will be allocated...
- Chrysler Prices $5B in HY, Loans. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p16
The article reports that automobile maker Chrysler Group has sold three billion U.S. dollars in an upsized add-on bond deal and plans to use the proceeds to refinance debt it issued when it sold more equity to another automobile maker Fiat. An agreement was reached by Fiat with the United Auto...
- Florida Gears Up for $311M of Public Education Capital Outlay Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p3
The article reports that Florida is preparing to competitively sell $311 million of public education capital outlay refunding bonds for its first deal of the year. The Series 2005A bonds currently are on the day-to-day calendar. The Division of Bond Finance, which acts as its own financial...
- Interest Savings. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p37
Reports on the impact of structure of District of Columbia's sale of insured general obligation bonds on city government debt service over the life of bonds. Type of bonds sold by the district; Cost saving features of bonds.
- S&P Downgrades Housing Bonds to Junk. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p31
Reports on the junk status of four outstanding bonds secured by Section 8-assisted multifamily property mortgages in the U.S. Par value of the bonds; Deterioration of the debt service coverage; Ways to improve the financial condition of multifamily.
- SOUTHEAST BOND-WATCH. Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31493, p30
Reports developments on industrial bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Ways of paying debt service on the nonrated bonds; Deterioration of the financial condition in bond documents; Construction of a convention center hotel.