New Mexico Plans $33 Million Sale for Courthouse in Downtown Albuquerque
- NMFA Seeks Funding, Flexibility With $59M Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p5
The article reports on the New Mexico Finance Authority's compliance with legislative directives while giving itself some financial flexibility with proceeds from negotiated sale of 58.98 million dollars of senior lien public project revolving fund revenue bonds. 24 million dollars of the...
- New Mexico Agency to Sell $38.8M of Revolving Fund Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655, p6
The article reports that the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA) will finance public projects across the state through the negotiated sale of $38.8 million of subordinate-lien revolving fund bonds. Proceeds will reimburse the NMFA for loans it granted to 40 separate local governmental entities....
- New Mexico Finance Authority to Sell $134M This Week. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32696, p6
The article reports that New Mexico Finance Authority will offer assistance to public projects ranging from school-house renovations to new sewage treatment plants with the proceeds of negotiated sale of $133.8 million of subordinate-lien revenue bonds. With the sale, the authority's revolving...
- N.M. Maps New Route To Bonds. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;11/20/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33816, p1
The article reports that the New Mexico Transportation Commission is keeping itself away from the troubled New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA), which will sell refunding bonds worth 215 million dollars for the commission during December 2012. The NMFA has been locked out of the bond market since...
- New Mexico Finance Authority to Sell $168M for Loan Pool. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p26
Focuses on the plan of the New Mexico Finance Authority to sell public project revolving fund revenue bonds. Worth of bonds; Reimbursement for loans; Finance for the infrastructure project for the Albuquerque-Bernalillo Water Utility Authority.
- New Mexico Agency's Board Ready to Officially Accept Pricing for $32.5M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports on the acceptance of the New Mexico Finance Authority's board of the pricing for its public project revolving fund. Composition of the bond transaction; Lead underwriter for the negotiated sale; Rating issued to the deal by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth; Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31610, p29
Presents developments related to bonds in the Southwestern States as of April 8, 2003. Rejection of a proposal regarding Arkansas school districts by U.S. Senate Education Committee; Revenue bonds which will be issued by New Mexico Finance Authority to cover the costs of changes to the...
- New Mexico Finance Authority Scores Top Marks From S&P. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33500, p4
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded the senior-lien tax-backed bonds of the New Mexico Finance Authority from AA plus to AAA.
- Crash Delays New Mexico Spaceport's Passenger Flight Plans. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;11/4/2014, p29
The article looks at possible delays on the SpacePort America project in New Mexico due to the fatal crash of the SpaceShipTwo test-flight of Virgin Galactic. Topics covered include plans of Richard Branson as Virgin Galactic founder on carrying passengers from SpacePort to the boundary of space...