NJ Transit to Get $84M for Stalled Secaucus Complex
- After Rail Tunnel's Demise, N.J. Democrats Urge Toll Rollbacks. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/13/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33450, p8
The article reports that Democrats intend to scale back scheduled toll increases on the New Jersey Turnpike after Governor Chris Christie ended a Hudson River commuter-rail tunnel.
- Builders Help Save Thanksgiving. // Association Management;Feb2004, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p23
Reports on the donation provided by the Builders League of South Jersey to replace destroyed holiday groceries bound for needy families in New Jersey Turnpike, New Jersey. Replenishment of food supplies; Filling of requests from area charities and families; Provision of thanksgiving gift baskets.
- Award of merit Highways/Bridges Submitted by Dewberry Engineers Inc. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/19/2014 City Scoop Stamford, p1
Interchange 6 to 9 Widening Program Interchange 8
- First major New York, N.J. tunnel contract awarded. P., Shankar // njbiz;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on the move by New Jersey Transit to award the first major contract in the development of the Mass Transit Tunnel between New York and New Jersey to a joint venture of Judlau Contracting Inc. and Barnard in 2009. Tunneling of a mile-long segment is covered by the contract...
- Supply Briefs. // Railway Age;Mar2011, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p9
The article offers information on a contract awarded to ARINC Inc. by New Jersey Transit for the installation of a control system, including a market study undertaken by Parsons Brinckerhoff and financed by the New York City government to determine the potential of a subway extension in Manhattan.
- A place for those TVs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/20/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p10A
The article reports on the plan of P.C. Richard & Son to purchase a warehouse on property along the New Jersey Turnpike, New Jersey. It states that the company is looking to open a 15-acre warehouse that would be used to supply stores west and north locations. In connection, the retailer is...
- Computran awarded ATSC weather surveillance system contract. DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Nov97, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p21
Reports the awarding of the contract to design an Automated Traffic Surveillance and Control System (ATSC) to Computran Systems Corp. by the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. Features of the system; Elements that can be detected by the system.
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority OKs toll hikes. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2008, Vol. 165 Issue 11, p38
The article reports on the approval by the New Jersey Turnpike Authority of a revised plan for toll increases on October 10, 2008. The move comes following request of Governor Jon Corzine to lessen the burden on families in the state. Under the plan, the toll for the average truck trip on the...
- Will Anyone Pay For E-ZPass? // Business News New Jersey;3/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the E-ZPass toll-payment system in New Jersey Turnpike, New Jersey. Estimation of the construction costs; Need of leasing the fiber-optic cables in generating revenue; Amount of the interest costs for the project.