Detroit Authority's Dream of Own Port Will Be Realized If City Approves Deal
- Houston Port's bond election request is on table, but no decisions yet. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/19/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30234, p3
Reports that Harris County, Texas commissioners met with Port of Houston Authority officials to discuss the potential for holding a bond election for port improvements. Expectations that port administrators will make a presentation to the Commissioners Court; Nature of competition between...
- Latest Long Beach Port Deal Will Help Hanjin Shipping Expand. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p3
Reports on the plan of Long Beach, California to sell bonds to fund various improvements at the Port of Long Beach. Credit strength of the port; Annual bond issuance of Long Beach, California.
- Broward County, Fla., unloads complex port bond issue to retool old debt. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30398, p39
Focuses on Broward County, Florida's $166.3 million port bond issue. Sale of the bond issue on May 20, 1998; Reasons why the county has sold the port bonds; Details of the 1989 resolution relevant to junior-lien bonds.
- Texas city's mega-plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30820, p1
Announces Texas City's plan to build a megaport along its shoreline, three months after Harris County voters approved a multimillion-dollar bond issue to fund a container facility for the Port of Houston Authority. Standard & Poor's analyst Alex Fraser's assessment of the Texas City facility's...
- Port Sale. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31685, p31
Reports on the sale of revenue and revenue refunding bonds by Port of Seattle, Washington. Rating of the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Sale of the bonds through a syndicate led by Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- BUSINESS LEADS. // njbiz;5/9/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p33
The article presents news concerning commercial leases, bond options and real estate transactions in New Jersey including Panchero's leasing of retail space in Bedminster, Mahwah Realty LLC's purchase of a 50,000 square foot space at 270 Routh 17 South in Mahwah and Lawrence Malcolm Small's...
- Failed Merger Vote Takes Texas Port Off Positive CreditWatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p36
Reports the improvement of the ratings of the Port of Galveston from positive to stable according to Standards & Poor in Texas. Implications of the failed merger with the Port of Houston; Details of the total revenue bonds issued by the port; Agreements to finance the renovation project for the...
- Port Authority of Houston Offers $300M to Take Out CP, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p3
The article reports on the 300 million dollar general obligation debt offered by the Port Authority of Houston to draw its expansion and refund bonds sold in 2008 in Texas.
- Port to sell $2 million in bonds to finance building. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p5
Reports that the Port of Chelan County is offering $2 million of bonds to the public in mid-March 1995. Estimated interest rates of the bonds; Plans for the proceeds of the bonds issue.