Motorola Hops On eBay
- Ebay's Technology Push In Multichannel World. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 82, p1
The article discusses the business strategies of digital auction services company eBay Inc. The author explains that eBay has been conducting various acquisitions to enhance e-commerce transactions, noting the company's efforts to incorporate a multi-channel marketing model to promote its...
- Entrepreneurs find fertile cyberspace sales on eBay. Kwiatoski, Debbie // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/21/99-06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on the phenomenal growth of eBay Inc.'s Internet auction site. Advantages that online trading has over setting up or visiting a garage sale; How eBay earns from auction listings; Auction rules; Growth in number of entrepreneurs using the auction site; Impact of the network outage...
- Auction Heroes. Chang, Suna // Entertainment Weekly;12/04/98, Issue 461, p115
Features eBay, an auction website. Founder of the website; Number of auctions at the site each day; Number of site users; Rise in the stock price of eBay; Reasons behind the success of the site.
- EBay introduces selling fee to `maintain quality'. // Marketing Week;6/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p25
Reports on Great Britain-based Ebay's introduction of a listing fee that will be levied on anyone placing an item for auction on its Web site. Waiving of fee in October 1999; Use of fees to ensure the maintenance of quality of items for sale; Response of European-based competitor QXL.
- BIDDING WAR. Sandlund, Chris // Entrepreneur;Dec2002, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the effectiveness of the auction Web site eBay Inc. for companies planning to sell their business. Site content and categories; Details of the auction system.
- eBay Gets Hip On Wireless. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p24
Announces that online auction Web site eBay has selected the wireless solution of Datalink.net to monitor its data network.
- Why Is Everyone Addicted to eBay Watch? Ganley, Amiee // Glamour;Oct99, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p122
Focuses on eBay.com, an online auction site. Number of unique buys at eBay everyday; Features of the Web site; Some of the rare things bought through eBay.com. INSET: Online-Auction Action.
- Our New Main Street. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;4/26/99, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on the operation and success of eBay, an online auction house in the United States. Reasons for the success of the company; Benefits of online auction house on the buyers; Number of registered users.
- Pieces of the Past. Show, Richard F. // American Heritage;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p5
Comments on the auction of antiquities through the Internet in the United States. Views of author on online auctions; Details on the ebay online auction Web site; Topic of the article by columnist Julie M. Fensten.