- SKYRIVER ADDS BROADBAND COVERAGE FOR BUSINESSES. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Sep2013, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that Internet service provider Skyriver Communications has expanded its service areas for Southern California businesses in September 2013. Included areas are the counties of San Bernardino, Riverside and Orance County. In February, Skyriver has added the county of Santa...
- Last-Mile Startups Test The Waters. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p34
Presents information on the plans of several wireless communication providers. WaveBolt; Wireless Bypass; SkyRiver Communications.
- One to two years for Starnet permit utopia. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;5/7/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p37
Presents information relative to technology in Puerto Rico, (PR) with emphasis on the Puerto Rico Starnet online service which will process permits electronically. What the plans for the project are according to the PR Office of Management and Budget (OMB) officials; Comments from Antonio...
- Strong Future Despite Subscriber Slowdown. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p17
Explores communication tower industry's prospects. View of SBA Communications Inc.'s Jeffrey Stoops on the year 2002; Optimistic outlook on the industry based on the interview of top wireless carriers; Factor that could possibly reduce tower demand.
- The future of forecasting. McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the value of forecasting in the telecommunication industry. Purposes of forecasting; Forecasts for third-generation telecommunication technology; Uncertainty resulting from forecasting.
- Not so fine in '99. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;01/04/99, Vol. 236 Issue 1, p5
Forecasts some of the trends predicted to happen within the telecommunications industry in the United States in 1999. Includes old-school software entanglements; Network unbundling; North American global satellite monitoring technology.
- Forecasting telecom '03. Sales, Ian // Telecom Asia;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p30
Forecasts the business conditions of the telecommunication industry in Asia. Increase of information technology spending; Public deployment of wireless Ethernet; Occurrence of outsourcing growth.
- Cable Sharpens Picture for 2001. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p3
Forecasts the market share of cable telecommunication companies for 2001. Competition of cable companies with companies offering digital subscriber line (DSL) services; Problems faced by DSL providers; Forecast on the transactions of cable companies in the bond market.
- Fitch Shines (Faint) Ray of Hope on Beleaguered Telecom Sector. // High Yield Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p7
Cits a report by credit agency Fitch outlining its forecast for the various segments of the telecommunication industry in 2002.