- Carriers Take Advantage Of Rates To Pursue Financing. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p24
Reports on the move of wireless communication service companies to take advantage of low interest rates to raise funds. Focus of the companies expenditures; Value of funds raised by Cingular Wireless to help pay down short-term debts; Notes issued by Nextel Partners; Details on the senior...
- Cingular to invest in Southeast markets. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p29
Focuses on the plan of Cingular Wireless to invest in its Southeast markets in the U.S. Comment from Mike Orchard, vice president and general manager for Cingular in Georgia.
- Revenues Ride Growth Curve. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;2/15/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p14
Looks at the status of the global cellular telephone services industry in the last quarter of 2005. Information on the increase of subscribers in the U.S.; Estimate on the total number of subscribers added by Cingular Wireless, the number one cellular telephone service company in the U.S.;...
- Nextel Partners selects Amdocs billing system. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p38
Reports on the contract signed by Nextel Partners Inc. with Amdocs as of April 2002. Purpose of the agreement; Remarks from Mick Makowski, chief information officer of Nextel Partners Inc.; Significance of the deal to Nextel Partners Inc.
- Motorola dials up sleeker iTunes phone to cure its Rokr blues. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;11/7/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 45, p3
This article reports on new models of iTunes cellular telephones being developed by Motorola as of November 2005 to replace the iTunes Rokr model. It is expected to be transferred to Motorola's red-hot Razr line. Only two months in the market, the iTunes Rokr telephone has been criticized for...
- Motorola's A630 cellphone boasts keyboard. // Caribbean Business;7/15/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p44
Features the A630 cellular phone from Motorola. Qwerty keyboard; Simplified access to advanced functions such as text messaging, electronic mail and the Internet; U.S. availability through Cingular Wireless.
- Salesman To The Stars. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;01/28/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p24
Reports on Cingular Wireless which claims serving several celebrities in the U.S. Examples of celebrities that use the wireless data services of Cingular Wireless; Factor attributed to the strong selling point of Cingular.
- Cingular refocuses advertising message. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the new advertising message of Cingular Wireless as of March 2003. Goal of the advertising message; Top five reasons consumers choose a wireless carrier.
- Cingular's Super Bowl Bid. Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;02/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the estimated amount spent by Cingular telecommunication company in advertising during the television coverage of Super Bowl XXXV in the United States. Overview of the national multimedia campaign of Cingular.