Starting A Mobile DA Evolution
- Ofcom praises 'accurate' directory enquires market. // Utility Week;6/25/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the accolade received by the deregulated directory enquiries market from British communications regulator Ofcom for delivering consistent reliable information to users as of June 2004. Phone services regulator that co-published the results of the probation report on the market;...
- SBC renews Metro One pact. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p21
Reports on SBC Wireless' extension of Metro One Telecommunications Inc.'s contract to provide enhanced directory assistance to subscribers of Pacific Bell Wireless and Nevada Bell Wireless.
- Three thousand phone books. // American Libraries;Nov93, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p950
Comments on the use of CD-ROM telephone directories. NYNEX Information Technologies 77 million white pages listings on four discs; NYNEX Fast Track Digital Directory--Library Version; Address for more information.
- Businesses listed free on yellow pages site. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the Brad Richdale-sponsored site called the National Direct Internet Yellow Pages Web.
- State of the art. Madsen, Hunter // Management Today;Feb2000, p38
Deals with the Great Britain-based web site, Yell. Online version of the yellow pages; Site features; Absence of a true search engine.
- Database speeds search for phone numbers. Noe, Jeffrey // America's Community Banker;Jan97, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p38
Reports on the directory assistance system called CONTACT introduced by consumer credit information services company Trans Union. Features; Contact information.
- Internet yellow pages. // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov96, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p14
Presents the Internet version of The Official ATU Yellow Pages, a user-friendly electronic Yellow Pages in Alaska.
- Let your keyboard do the walking. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;2/20/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on CD-ROM phone directory products in the United States. Creation of mailing lists; Prices; Features. INSET: CD-ROM directories raise privacy issues..
- 'Forget 1850' app. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p88
The article mentions information technology developer Colm Murphy released notes for the 'Forget 1850' telephone directory application for landline numbers in Ireland.