- News briefs... // Electronic Education Report;02/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p8
Presents news reports from electronic education providers in the United States as of February 16, 2000.
- Education Week's Technology Counts 2008 Focuses on STEM. // NSTA Express;4/7/2008, p3
The article discusses various reports in the 2008 issue of "Technology Counts" including one about improving science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education and another about technology education in teacher colleges.
- Charting the TECHNOLOGY EXPLOSION. Ezarik, Melissa // Curriculum Administrator;Jul2001, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p36
Focuses on the use of technology to improve education in the United States for the 21st century. Improvement of the technology-use skills with a variety of training activities for teachers; Commitment to the purchase of computer equipment; Provision of incentives for professional development.
- Info service for educators. Moore, Pam // Tech Directions;May99, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p9
Features the Educast internet site which offers customized, teacher-focused content from different sources including the United States Department of Education. Free downloading.
- Product news. // Technology Teacher;Apr95, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p36
Features available products for use in the field of education in the United States. Includes the training systems within the PC-World Series, PC-Lab and PC-Lan of the Innovative Technologies in Education (ITE); Choosing Success multimedia curriculum from Computer Curriculum Corporation;...
- IN THE NEWS & CALENDAR. // Technology Teacher;Sep2003, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p3
Presents news items related to technology education in the U.S. as of September 2003. List of nominations for board of directors of the periodical "The Technology Teacher"; Information about scholarships sponsored by Technology Student Association.
- Innovative Learning Environments. Charp, Sylvia // T H E Journal;Dec96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p4
Editorial. Focuses on technological trends in education in the United States. List of trends; Facts overlooked in considering educational priorities; Comments from Raymond W. Smith, chairman and chief executive officer of Bell Atlantic Corp.
- State Journal. Portner, Jessica; Jacobson, Linda // Education Week;11/18/98, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p13
No abstract available.
- Technology and its continual rise and fall. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;05/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the role of technology in education in the United States. Technology as a way to add dimensions to teaching and learning; Uses of radio in education; Technologies that became successful in education; Technologies that failed to make an impact in education; Reasons for the failures of...