- Overstatement of Earnings Questioned. // Practical Accountant;Jan2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
No abstract available.
- Earnings Update. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/11/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p2
Presents corporate earnings updates in the United States as of March 11, 2002. Increase of the earnings of Henry Scshein; Price per share earnings of Oracle Corp.
- Rust Belt's 3rd-quarter earnings dim. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;11/8/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the results of a survey of American businesses which reveals a decline in industrial profits during the third-quarter of 1999. Percentage decline in industrial profits of local businesses during the third quarter of 1999 as compared to that of the same period in 1998; Factors...
- IN THE NEWS. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p2
The article offers business news briefs in the U.S. which include the fourth-quarter net earnings of Clearwater Paper Corp., the fourth-quarter net loss of Red Lion Hotels Corp., and the plan of North Face and Ben Bridge Jeweler Inc. to open stores at River Park Square.
- Year-Over-Year Tally. // Inter@ctive Week;12/21/98, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p48
Presents statistical information on year-over-year profits of companies in the interactive communications industry in the United States as of 1998.
- At this point, good news is needed. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/17/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 51, p3
Forecasts the financial conditions of several companies in the United States. Increase of the labor costs; Decrease of the corporate profit; Earnings per share of SunGard Data Systems.
- WELL, STANLEY, THIS IS ANOTHER FINE MESS YOU'VE GOTTEN US INTO. Kelly, Hugh F. // Real Estate Issues;Summer2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p57
Comments on the profits reported by business enterprises in the U.S. from 2001 to 2002. Effect of federal budgets on corporate profits; Information on corporate profits posted for 2001; Factors that affected the profits of business enterprises.
- The outlook for 1998 United States corporate earnings. Abbott Jr., Joseph J. // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Fall98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p40
Presents an outlook for the earnings of business enterprises in the United States in 1999. Anticipated weakness in small company earnings; Economic sector growth outlook and revision trends; Profit forecasts in various industry sectors.
- OPERATING PROFITS SWING UP. // Fortune;Oct1974, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the increase in the operating profits of U.S. businesses in the third quarter of 1974 due to gains on inventory and expansion in operating margins.