Acquisitions & Mergers
- Aims Expands Video Portfolio, Enhances Digital Curriculum. // Electronic Education Report;11/7/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the expansion of the video portfolio of electronic media producer and distributor Aims Multimedia in Chatsworth, California. Improvement of the flagship DigitalCurriculum video-on-demand solution; Compilation of interactive videos supporting curriculum standards; Increase of sales...
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;1/23/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
Reports that sales of DigitalCurriculum, the video-on-demand learning system from California-based AIMS Multimedia climbed 74% in 2003 over 2002 sales.
- Digital Curriculum.com (Online Review). // Book Report;May/Jun2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p82
Evaluates the online information services of AIMS Multimedia in the Unite States.
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;8/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p8
Reports developments related to education as of August 2003 in the U.S. Contract won by AIMS Multimedia with Alabama Public Television to provide DigitalCurriculum subscription service to the states public schools; Online assessments supplied by Lightspan in the Irvine, California school...
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;12/19/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the sales gain of the DigitalCurriculum product of AIMS Multimedia company in the U.S.
- Online Videos Support Curriculum. // T H E Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p36
Announces AIMS Multimedia's launch of DigitalCurriculum.com, an on-demand streaming video library made specifically for students and teachers seeking to use the Internet as a learning tool. Subscription rate; Benefits offered school administrators.
- Acquisitions, Mergers & Partnerships. // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p7
Reports the acquisition of the video library of Media Guild by Aims Multimedia in California. Enhancement of programs in history, science and math; Plan of Aims to incorporate Media Guild programs through its DigitalCurriculum.com service; Benefits of the service to subscribers.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships... // Electronic Education Report;2/6/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Reports on video producer and distributor AIMS Multimedia's entry into a licensing agreement with Encyclopedia Britannica Inc., under which AIMS licensed the encyclopedia for its flagship curriculum-on-demand product, DigitalCurriculum. Plan by AIMS to have the content fully integrated by June...
- AIMS and Britannica Team Up. McCaffrey, Meg; Minkel, Walter // School Library Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p34
Reports on the joint venture of AIMS Multimedia with Encyclopedia Britannica. Number of Britannica's articles that will be added to DigitalCurriculum by June 2004; Video producers from which the videos of DigitalCurriculum came from; Average duration of video clips for elementary and high...