CellStar Predicts Another 'Transition Year'
- CellStar reports profitable 3Q results. // RCR Wireless News;10/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p25
Reports on the financial performance of CellStar Corp. for the third-quarter of 2003. Net income posted; Increase in handset shipments to China; Statement issued by CEO Terry Parker.
- Parker resigns from CellStar. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;7/22/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p11
Reports on Terry S. Parker's resignation as president and chief operating officer of CellStar Corp. Career background; Company's operating loss for the second quarter of 1996.
- CellStar reports lower revenues. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the decline in revenues posted by value-added wireless distribution and logistics services provider CellStar Corp. for the third quarter of 2002. Net income reported by the company; Factor which contributed to the decline in revenues; Increase in earnings per share; Plan to retire...
- Handset shortage affects CellStar results. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the expected financial performance of CellStar Corp. for the fourth quarter of 1999. Revenue increase as short of company and analyst expectations; Comparison with fourth quarter 1998 figures; Chairman and chief executive officer Alan H. Goldfield's comments on the company's...
- CellStar Beats Analysts Estimates. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the first-quarter earnings posted by the company CellStar in 2001. Earnings per share; Revenue generated by the company.
- CellStar Fiscal Q1 Sales Rise 9.4%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p33
Reports on the financial performance of CellStar for the fiscal first quarter ended February 28, 2001. Net income; Revenue; Average selling price for handsets.
- CellStar net income slides. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p32
Reports on the net income posted by CellStar Corp., of Carrollton, Texas for the fiscal third quarter ending August 31, 1998. Comparison of the third quarter earnings to that of 1997; What CellStar attributed the earnings to; Information on CellStar.
- Fraud Bites, CellStar Plunges. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Focuses on the decline of CellStar Corporation's stock following its announcement on the decrease of its second-quarter sales and net income performance for 2000. Factors that contributed to the company's sales decline; Options being considered by the company.
- CellStar 2Q shows cost of exiting troubled markets. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;7/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p15
Focuses on wireless logistics and distribution services provider CellStar Corp. based in Texas. Revenues of the company for the second quarter ended May 31, 2002; Net income of the company in 2001; Views on the wireless communication systems.