Orange's Former Boss Back In Town
- Foretelling the Orange future. // Director;Nov96, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p18
Profiles Hans Snook, managing director for the Orange company.
- IPA's Effectiveness Awards credibility queried by clients. Mills, Dominic // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p43
Comments on the queries which have arose by clients in relation to the IPA Effectiveness Awards in advertising, highlighting Allan Leighton of Asda company and Hans Snook of Orange company. Indication that Snook is skeptical of WCRS' claim to have added millions to Orange's market...
- Hans Snook. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;12/14/98, p18
Features Hans Snook, chief executive officer of Orange Group, and his role in promoting the British mobile phone service company. Use of advertising in the original British market to become an international venture; Surreal commercials by WCRS of London, England; Target market; Campaign images...
- A show of Hans. Simms, Jane // Director;Nov2001, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p56
Features Hans Snook, founder of mobile phone company, Orange. Factors that led to the success of the business; His management style; Personal information on Snook.
- Former Orange chief Snook joins Carphone Warehouse. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;3/29/2002, Issue 12, p4
Reports the employment of Hans Snook for the position of executive chairman of Carphone Warehouse in Great Britain. Credentials of Snook related to the job; Continuation of interest in alternative health field; Impact of Snook's employment to the company.
- Hans Snook. Hall, Amanda // Campaign (UK);10/09/98, Issue 41, p28
Focuses on the role which advertising played in the success of Orange company, a mobile telephone group, according to Hans Snook, the chief executive of the company. Estimated number of customers the company has; Information on an award which WCRS Orange's advertising agency won; In-depth look...
- Orange exec praises virtual network operation. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p6
Reports on Orange PLC Chief Executive Officer Hans Roger Snook's comments on virtual communication networks, during a keynote address at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp.'s `Wireless and Satellite' telecommunications conference. Evolution of wire-free network utilities; Views on the...
- Snook Getting Jazzed Over New Paradigm. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p19
Reports on the wireless communication vision of Hans Snook, chief executive officer of Orange PLC with a set of acquisitions and a venture capital fund. Forecast for the revenue model of the company; Wireless penetration in Britain; Concept of OrangeWorld.
- Orange founder plans alternative health business. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2001, p1
Discusses the plan of Hans Snook, the founder and ex-chief executive of mobile phone network Orange, to launch a chain of health outlets extolling the benefits of alternative medicine. Career background; Likely marketing of alternative health remedies and therapies.