Bluetooth Gets A Head
- Bluetooth shipments hit milestone. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p12
Reports on the growth in the shipment of bluetooth technology in the U.S. according to Bluetooth Special Interest Group. Significance of the growth to the industry; Statement issued by Bluetooth director Mike McCamon on the group's Five Minute Ready program; List of automobile manufacturers...
- BLUETOOTH SIG QUALIFIES XTENDED SYSTEMS' KIT FOR WINDOWS. // Computer Protocols;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p3
Reports that Extended Systems has announced that the Bluetooth Special Interest Group has qualified Extended Systems' Bluetooth software development kit for Microsoft Windows CE, Pocket PC and Handheld PC operating systems.
- New Spec to Boost Bluetooth. Mello Jr., John P. // PC World;Sep2010, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
A preview of the Bluetooth Core Specification Version 4.0 from Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc. is presented.
- Bluetooth Smart starter kit v2 takes Arduino in hand. // Electronics Weekly;1/14/2015, Issue 2612, p7
A blog on the updation of the Smart Starter Kit by Bluetooth SIG Inc. is presented.
- How to prevent Bluetoothaches. Nelson, Rick // Test & Measurement World;Apr2003, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on the testing regimes of Bluetooth chipsets from Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc. Features of the built-in Bluetooth-enabled cell phone; Increase in shipment of the chipsets; Instrumentation approaches to Bluetooth test. INSETS: Five minutes to Bluetooth;Bluetooth basics.
- Bluetooth to Work with Wi-Fi. // IT Professional;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p4
The article evaluates the Alternate MAC/PHY bluetooth technology from Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
- BLUETOOTH SIG LAUNCHES WEBSITE TO HELP CONSUMERS. // Tele-Service News;Dec2008, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p5
The article reviews the web site the Bluetooth Gadget Guide from the Bluetooth Special Interest Group, available at http://gadgetguide.bluetooth.com.
- Handsets Getting Teeth. // Wireless Week;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p42
Focuses on the wireless phones with Bluetooth connectivity which will be launched in the United States. Handset manufacturers which are making phones with Bluetooth chips; Bluetooth handsets which are available in Europe; Phones approved by Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
- Bluetooth Low Energy Could Show Explosive Growth Rate In RF Remotes. // Microwaves & RF;Apr2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p22
The article reports on the scheduled launch of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) Inc.'s low-energy stack in Oslo, Norway in the end of 2009. The move is a manifestation of the forecasted growth of the radio-frequency (RF) remote-control sector as anticipated by the ABI Research. The product...