The ProPublica Blog: Fannie Execs Blame Failure on Company's 'Impossible' Dual Purpose
- The ProPublica Blog: Fannie and Freddie's Regulator Opposes Making Mortgage Giants Subject to FOIA. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;5/29/2011, p2
The article presents a blog related mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Fannie Mae Net Off by 52%. Cornwell, Ted // National Mortgage News;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Federal National Mortgage Association in the year 2002. Percentage decline in the fourth quarter net earnings of the association as compared to previous year; Net income of the association; Reason for the decline in the net income.
- Investors Shrug Off Fannie's Drop in Net. // National Mortgage News;10/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Federal National Mortgage Association in the third quarter of the year 2002. Net income of the company under generally accepted accounting principles; Reactions of investors and analysts on losses in the time value of purchased value; Others trends of the...
- FHFA Updates Projections of Potential Draws for Fannie and Freddie. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) has released an updated projections of the financial performance of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac which include potential draws under the Senior Preferred Stock Purchase Agreements with the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- FEEDBACK. // American Banker;12/27/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 198, p9
No abstract available.
- History Repeats Itself: Wall St. Wants a Part of Fannie and Freddie's Gov't-Guaranteed Deal. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;1/16/2011, p12
A blog is presented that informs that several banks in the U.S. are suggesting to take over parts of mortgage firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, to assist government in the reform for these firms.
- Fannie's Q4 2010 results show positive net income before dividend. // Mortgage Banking;Apr2011, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the financial condition of Fannie Mae in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2010. Fannie Mae posted 73 million dollars net income for the fourth quarter of 2010 equated with the 1.3 billion dollars net loss in the quarter before. Fannie Mae attributes the improvement from...
- Fannie Mae Business Grows. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;8/20/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p17
The article reports on the financial performance of Fannie Mae in 2006, which showed that its net income has declined to $4.1 billion compared with $6.3 billion in 2005. Its net interest income was also decreased to $4.8 billion as the average portfolio balance has dropped by 9%. However, its...
- ...And Fannie. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 19, p18
The article discusses the financial performance of Fannie Mae in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2008. The company has announced a plan to raise $6 billion through the sale of common, convertible and non-convertible preferred stocks, while its quarterly dividend will be cut. The raise aims at...