Risk factors and psychosocial characteristics of potential problematic and problematic internet use among adolescents: A cross-sectional study
- The Influence of Social Networks on the Adolescents' Online Practices. García, A.; López-de-Ayala, M. C.; Catalina, B. // Comunicar;2013, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p195
The aim of this article is to study in depth the changes taking place in the habits of adolescents using online communication, particularly due to the dramatic arrival of social networks in their daily lives, and the sociocultural implications of these processes. The research methodology focuses...
- Spirituality, Gender and Age Factors in Cybergossip Among Nigerian Adolescents. Oluwole, David Adebayo // CyberPsychology & Behavior;Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p323
This study investigated the patterns of spirituality, gender, and age in cybergossip practices among Nigerian adolescents. The study utilized a descriptive survey method. Five hundred thirty adolescent students, randomly selected from four major cities in Nigeria, participated in the study....
- Demo memo. // American Demographics;Jul97, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p32
Presents 1996 statistical information on American adults who are more likely to have sex or make love in their spare time.
- License to love. // Advocate;11/26/96, Issue 721, p18
Reports on a proposed law that may make San Francisco, California, the first city in the United States to legally encourage group-sex clubs. What the law will make provisions for; Proposed requirements of the law; Role played by Mayor Willie Brown in the law.
- A Study on Turkish Adolescent's Internet Use: Possible Predictors of Internet Addiction. Ak, Şerife; Koruklu, Nermin; Yılmaz, Yusuf // CyberPsychology, Behavior & Social Networking;Mar2013, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p205
The purpose of this study is to investigate the internet use of Turkish adolescents, with a (particular) focus on the risk of internet addiction. A web-based questionnaire was completed by a total of 4,311 adolescents attending public high schools in grades 9-12, in a small-sized city in western...
- Here's a Really Great Idea. Owen, David // New Yorker;11/01/99, Vol. 75 Issue 32, p61
Presents sexual intercourse as one of the factor for a fulfilling marriage life. Techniques in setting mood for sexual intercourse; Schedule for having sexual intercourse.
- Women think about chocolate over sex, says survey. // Food Manufacture;Jun2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p12
The article presents a survey on the preference of women on eating chocolate to engaging in sexual activity in Great Britain.
- "Should I Have Sex Before Marriage?". // Tennessee Tribune;5/3/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p7B
The article provides an answer to a question of whether to have sex intercourse before marriage or not.
- A vision of uses and gratifications applied to the study of Internet use by adolescents. GARCÍA JIMÉNEZ, ANTONIO; CRUZ LÓPEZ DE AYALA LOPEZ, MARÍA; GAONA PISIONERO, CARMEN // ComunicaciÃ³n y Sociedad;dic2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p231
Based on uses and gratifications theory, the aim of this paper is to identify the reasons for using Internet among teenagers and to check different variables in order to predict types of uses. After conducting a representative survey applied to 397 high school students in Community of Madrid...