Psychoanalysis, Parents, and God: Julia Kristeva on Subjectivity and the Imaginary Father
- God doesn't need transcendence, we do. Ruether, Rosemary Radfor // National Catholic Reporter;12/17/93, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Opinion. Comments on the issue of immanence in feminist theology versus transcendence of God. Holistic understanding of the divine; Meaning of God's transcendence; God of false transcendence; Declaration of feminist theologian Rita Gross; Characteristics of religious experience.
- Shorter reviews. Willey, Patricia Tully // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Apr98, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p207
Reviews the book `Yahweh--the Patriarch: Ancient Images of God and Feminist Theology,' by Erhard S. Gerstenberger.
- Faith and Feminism: An Introduction to Christian Feminist Theology. Leach, J. // Political Theology;Apr2005, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p259
Reviews the book "Faith and Feminism: An Introduction to Christian Feminist Theology," by Nicola Slee.
- Journey Towards the Goddess. Leonard, Alison // Feminist Theology: The Journal of the Britain & Ireland School o;Sep2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p11
Presents a personal narrative tracing one's path from the space left by a Christian faith that has become irrelevant through a series of earth-based, feminine-orientated experiences and brief spiritual encounters with non-human life forms and with the non-physical worlds, towards an openness to...
- Theaological Reflections on Embodiment. Mantin, Ruth // Feminist Theology: The Journal of the Britain & Ireland School o;Jan2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p212
Reflects on the theological concept of embodiment. Concept of embodiment in feminist theology; Paradox surrounding Christianity; Influence of Goddess-talk on the transformations generated by feminist reconstruction of embodied religion; Relationship between sexism and God-talk.
- The One: God's Unity and Genderless Divinity in Judaism. Lahav, Hagar // Feminist Theology: The Journal of the Britain & Ireland School o;Sep2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p47
This article examines the cultural ways in which traditional Judaism understands the relationship between an individual and Divinity. The article shows that this understanding has deep gendered dimensions. Grounded in feminist critiques of theology, as well as in Jewish studies and cultural...
- God and Gender in Islam. ÇEVİK, MUSTAFA // SCIRES-IT;Jul2013, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p1
The feminist theology depends on the thesis that the theology based on male-dominant culture. According to this thesis, it is believed that the present theology must be revised from women's point of view. It has been said that this theology is a relative theology on the assumption that the...
- Language And Images of God: The Effects of Feminist Theology Over Three Generations (1943-2000). McCRERY, Sue // Theological Research Exchange Network (TREN): Theses & Dissertat;2000, p1
Presents the thesis entitled "Language And Images of God: The Effects of Feminist Theology Over Three Generations (1943-2000)," by Sue McCrery. Gender of God; Glorification of God through music; Revisioning of God.
- A PROCREATIVE PARADIGM OF THE CREATIVE SUFFERING OF THE TRIUNE GOD: IMPLICATIONS OF ARTHUR PEACOCKE'S EVOLUTIONARY THEOLOGY. Schaab, Gloria L. // Theological Studies;Sep2006, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p542
The question of right speech about the mystery of God in suffering has moved many to discuss theodicy and human freedom, and has persuaded many others to rethink the understanding of God in relation to the world itself. The article focuses on two key concepts in Arthur Peacocke's evolutionary...