MCH Acquires Wilson Marketing Group
- MCH Acquires QED from MDR, per FTC Order. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Market Data Retrieval's Quality Education Data (QED) marketing database and key assets by MCH Strategic Data in the U.S. MCH chief executive officer (CEO) Peter Long mentions that the QED brand will be used by the company on their educational marketing...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/27/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p8
The article announces career developments in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. including James Holt as managing director of MCH Strategic Data and Thomas O'Keefe as president of the Penn Foster division at Princeton Review Inc.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/30/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
The article announces appointments of several executives within the educational publishing industry including Scott August at Haights Cross Communications Inc., Kirk Chritton at MCH Strategic Data, and Daryl Fox at CourseSmart LLC.
- Schools Interested in OER For Supplemental Resources. // Electronic Education Report;10/14/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by data compiler companies Simba Information and MCH Strategic Data on Common Core State Standards implementation in 2013-2014 school year and the use of open educational resources (OERs). According to the survey, OERs are prefered as...
- 2013-2014 to be Big Year for CCSS-Aligned Programs. // Educational Marketer;10/21/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p1
The article discusses the results of a 2013 survey conducted by MCH Strategic Data Simba Information to K-12 teachers on Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in the U.S. It says that 35% of the respondents believe standards have not been updated by their districts since 2010. It states that 26.9%...
- LMS Market is as Diverse as Needs of Schools. // Electronic Education Report;12/12/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the advancement of the learning management system (LMS) in the U.S. school market. It notes that 68 to 88 percent of school districts have utilized LMS as indicated by the Simba Information Inc. and MCH Strategic Data survey in 2011. It also cites the use of LMS...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.