Key Curriculum Press Sides with Technology, Sells Textbook Programs
- acquisition news. // T H E Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs focusing on education and technology. The math and science educational materials developer Key Curriculum Press sold its textbook division to Kendall Hunt Publishing, on August 1, 2011, to focus on digital products. The educational publisher Cengage Learning...
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the educational materials industry in the U.S. such as the launched of Reflex from Explore Learning in April 2011, the Tinker Plots Version 2 released by Key Curriculum Press in April 2011, and the strategic alliance formed by CTB/McGraw-Hill LLC with...
- Key Curriculum Introduces Sketchpad LessonLink. // Electronic Education Report;7/28/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p3
The article offers brief information on the Sketchpad LessonLink online searchable library from Key Curriculum Press.
- TINKERPLOTS. Matthews, Michael // Mathematics & Computer Education;Winter2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p81
The article reviews the computer software Tinkerplots from Key Curriculum Press.
- Kendall Hunt Expands Offerings. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p7
No abstract available.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p8
The article offers news briefs related to electronic education in the U.S. which include the released of PD360 Version 4 from professional development provider School Improvement Network, adoption of WriteToLearn from Pearson Inc. by South Dakota Department of Education, and the launched of a...
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/25/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p8
The article offers news briefs relative to instructional materials provider in the U.S. including Key Curriculum Press, which released the second edition "Interactive Mathematics Program Year 4," CourseSmart, which launched apps for Android mobile devices, and PCI Education, which launched an...
- Kendall Hunt Expands Offerings. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p7
No abstract available.
- In Uncertain Times, a Publisher Pushes Digital Transformation. Tomassini, Jason // Education Week;6/13/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p9
The article discusses a California-based education publisher called Key Curriculum Press founded by Peter and Steven Rasmussen in 1971, and focuses on its efforts to enter the digital education publishing marketplace by focusing less on textbooks and more on selling technology licenses to other...