- Kevin Moore Returns To Findlater Wine & Spirit Group. // Checkout;Oct2014, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p51
The article announces the appointment of Kevin Moore as wine specialist covering the Midlands area at the company Findlater Wine & Spirit Group.
- Table Talk. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2010, Issue 67, p29
The article offers information about Ballynahinch Castle Hotel in Connemara, Ireland, and the Peppoli and Tignanello wines from the Findlater Wine and Spirit Group it offers.
- Fine Investment. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2012, Issue 77, p67
The article profiles Peter Roycroft, Portfolio Development Manager of Findlater Wine and Spirit Group. According to Roycroft, part of his job is to make sure that the Findlater wine portfolio is in line with the on-trade requirements of every account. He reveals that he also encourages the...
- Findlater WSG Given Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Berninger Portfolio. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2012, Issue 79, p75
The article reports on the announcement by Treasury Wine Estates concerning the appointment of Findlater Wine & Spirit Group as distributors of the Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Beringer portfolio in the Republic of Ireland.
- IN BRIEF. // Checkout;Jun2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p61
The article offers news briefs related to retail industry in Ireland in 2011 including the RMS Titanic White Star whiskey from Belfast Distillery Co., the re-launch of Sea Dog Fine Old Jamaica rum from Findlater Wine & Spirit Group Ltd., and the presence of actress Aoibhin Garrihy at Citra event.
- Spirited Performance. // Hospitality Ireland;Aug2011, Issue 72, p57
The article focuses on the success of Findlater Wine and Spirit Group as a distributor of William Grant & Sons Ltd. whisky brands in Ireland in 2011. Findlater marketing director Philip Robinson expressed his views on the sale by C&C Group plc of its spirits portfolio to William Grant. The...
- Findlater Wine & Spirit Group: Adding Value To The Trade In Ireland. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2014, Issue 91, p76
The article discusses business operations and achievements of Irish winemaker Findlater Wine & Spirit Group. Topics explored include the reputation established by the firm in terms of competitiveness and service, its effective use of social media platforms to maintain connection with brand...
- Festive Fine Wine. // Hospitality Ireland;Nov2011, Issue 74, p78
A preview of several wines from Findlater Wine and Spirit Group is presented including the Torres Fransola Sauvignon Blanc, Torres Salmos red wine, and the Torres Floralis-Moscatel Oro.
- The Right Choice. Ecock, Kevin // Hospitality Ireland;Apr2013, Issue 82, p57
The article focuses on Findlater Wine and Spirit Group marketing director Michael Foley's discussion of the challenges facing the company. He describes what he can contribute to the company including strong spirit credentials and focus on consumer driven strategy. He believes that it is possible...