Homeland Security Business Opportunity Events Planned in Michigan
- TIME AND PLACE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/14/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p22
A calendar of events for the Las Vegas, Nevada business community for the month of May 2012 is presented which includes the Northern Voices Toastmasters meeting at W. Craig Road, the National Defense Industrial Association Convention at Planet Hollywood Resort, and the Kiwanis Club Las Vegas...
- Defense association holds ground-vehicles conference. Wright, Shawn // Crain's Detroit Business;8/2/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p2
The article offers information on the Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering and Technology Symposium of the National Defense Industrial Association to be held at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn in Michigan from August 17-19, 2010.
- 2006 NDIA Gold Coast Agenda. // San Diego Business Journal;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 31, pA25
The article offers information about the 2006 National Defense Industrial Association's Gold Coast Conference held on August 8 to 9 in San Diego, California.
- Defense Contracting Conference Dedicated to Small Business Success. // La Prensa San Diego;8/19/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p4
The article offers information on the Navy Gold Coast Small Business Opportunity Conference sponsored by the U.S. Navy and the National Defense Industrial Association San Diego Chapter to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California from August 22-24, 2011.
- VALLEY OF THE SUN CHAPTER. // ITEA Journal of Test & Evaluation;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p176
The article presents information on the meetings hosted by Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) and National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) related to design and experiments course.
- CHAPTER BULLETIN BOARD. // Contract Management;Mar2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p95
Photographs of individuals related to National Contract Management Association (NCMA) such as the Paso del Norte Chapter officers installed during the November 2010 meeting in El Paso, Texas, NCMA president Karen Wilson at the U.S. National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Women in Defense...
- New Biometrics Head Working To "Institutionalize" Long-Term Efforts. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/25/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 37, p2
The article focuses on the plans of the newly appointed director of the U.S. Armed Forces' Biometrics Identity Management Agency (BIMA) Thomas Killion to improve the military's biometrics programs. During the annual biometrics conference of the National Defense Industrial Association, Killion...
- Defense symposium to move to Dearborn to grow attendance. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;8/24/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p17
The article announces that the National Defense Industrial Association's (NDIA) Michigan chapter will move to Dearborn in 2010. Symposium chairman Chuck Prikopa said the organization will host the 2010 event at the Hyatt Regency, Dearborn, after having achieved 735 attendees for the 2009 event....
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/13/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p17
A calendar of events related to business in Michigan is presented including Expanding Opportunities in the Defense Industry convention to be held on September 14, 2010 at Michigan Chapter of the National Defense Industrial Association, Eggs & Energy Breakfast Series to be held on September 20,...