Northrop Grumman [NOC]: DHS Releases Draft RFP for BioWatch Gen-3 Phase II
- DHS OHA Seeks SETA Support for BioWatch. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p20
The article announces plans by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Health Affairs (OHA) to release a solicitation in August 2011 seeking Scientific, Engineering and Technical Analysis (SETA) support for its BioWatch program.
- DHS OHA Issues RFI for BioWatch Lab Staffing Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p22
The article announces that the Department of Homeland Security Office of Health Affairs (OHA) issued a Request for Information (RFI) looking for a contractor that will provide laboratory staffing services to the BioWatch Laboratory Response Network throughout the U.S.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 156, p5
The article reports on the Laboratory Staffing Contract awarded to Astrix Technology Group to support the Biowatch Program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Health Affairs.
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. // Federal Register;4/ 2/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 63, p18570
The article offers information on the notices from the Office of Health Affairs, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. It discusses several facts which includes notice of closed meetings of National Institutes of Health Center for scientific review, public review of patient decontamination...
- BIOSURVEILLANCE: Observations on the Cancellation of BioWatch Gen-3 and Future Considerations for the Program. Currie, Chris // GAO Reports;6/10/2014, preceding p1
The article focuses on a report of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) related to the issue of the cancellation of the acquisition of the BioWatch Generation 3, a next generation biosurveillance technology (Gen-3), approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Office...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;6/6/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 109, p34112
The article discusses legal notices issued by different offices of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The Office of Health Affairs issued a 30-day notice and call for comments for the Chemical Defense Program. The National Protection and Programs Directorate issued a notice...
- FFT analyzer ranges to 102.4 kHz on 2 channels. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;7/10/95, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p139
Presents the SR780 FFT network signal analyzer from Stanford Research Systems. Base price; Digitization of resulting signal in the presence of noise; Functions of SR780 and ADSP21020 digital signal processor; Three measurement modes; Swept-sine mode; Five functions which users can define.
- Sensors gather weather, road surface, and traffic information. // Government Product News;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p10
Presents information on the weather surveillance and traffic monitoring sensors from Nu-Metrics, Incorporated known as `Groundhogs' which will be used by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). Plans of the PennDOT to install the sensors in nine locations in Southwestern...
- Self-heated transistor digitizes airflow. Woodward, Stephen; Travis, Bill // EDN;3/14/96, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p86
Details the circuit design for a heated airflow sensor that uses a robust and inexpensive transistor. Case of zero airflow; Hot-wire anemometer's use of a thin metallic filament as airflow sensor; Feedback loop; Power dissipation.