InterSense Develops Inertial Measurement Unit on a Chip
- InterSense Targets Gaming. Donelan, Jenny // Computer Graphics World;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
Presents InterTrax2, a motion tracking device based on the inertial technology from InterSense Inc. Features of InterTrax2; System platform required for InterTrax2; Cost of the InterTrax2.
- Doctors may feel their patients' pain. // Futurist;Jan1999, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p13
Reports that InterSense, a developer of virtual-reality products, is using a motion-tracking system that makes virtual reality more realistic. Medical uses of the added realism; How the tracking system works.
- Insertion Loss and Return Loss. Bogatin, Eric // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p48
Provides information on the insertion loss and return loss of interconnect which are the characteristics that are becoming the de facto industry standards to describe the high-speed behavior of any interconnect. Difference between the information being provided by the return loss and the...
- InterSense introduces wide-range tracking. J.D. // Computer Graphics World;Oct99, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p14
Describes IS-900's motion-tracking product family from InterSense. Combination of Constellation technology and Sensorfusion software; Inertial and ultrasonic tracking; Tracking resolution; Three-dimensional volume tracking for immersive displays; Virtual workbench tracker; Large-area tracker.
- Inter Sense & Cockpit Systems. // Military Technology;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p131
The article reports on the launch of IS-900 tracking system by InterSense Inc. in Massachusetts. According to the author, the system provides best realistic simulation training for those who use cockpit systems, including glass cockpits, helmet systems and night vision capabilities which is...
- Ademco establishes access control group. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p40
Presents information on the Ademco Group, of Syosset, New York, which has established a division to focus on its line of access control products and systems. Information on managers of various departments; Comments from John Sasso, president of Ademco Integrated technologies (AIT); Information...
- Connector Industry Directory. // Connector Specifier;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p33
A directory for companies in the connector industry in the U.S. is presented.
- A decision support system for integrated circuit package selection. Tanner, Craig J. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p72
Discusses tips in the selection of a support system for integrated circuit (IC) packages. Trends in electronic industry; Incorporation of multiple-attribute decision making (MADM) techniques; Features of Package Selection System (PASS); Mechanics of PROMETHEE technique.
- My biggest mistake. Grove, Andy // Inc.;May98, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p117
Opinion. Focuses on the mistake an individual made while handling the problem of faulty Pentium chips in 1994. Insight to what the problem was; Information on how the situation was handled.