AtHoc Makes Strategic Investment in Small Mass Notification Firm
- AtHoc introduces new emergency-notification applications. JACKSON, DONNY // Urgent Communications;Jun2011, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p40
The article previews the IWSAlerts mobile emergency-notification applications from AtHoc.
- AtHoc and Radianz bring in Factiva content. Mendelsohn, Susan // Information World Review;Dec2002, Issue 186, p1
Focuses on the deals of Factiva with AtHoc Inc. and Radianz. Terms of the agreement; Benefit of the Radianz alliance to Factiva.
- AtHoc Provides Force Protection in Iraq. // Homeland Defense Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p68
The article reports that AtHoc Inc. has announced AtHoc IWSAlerts has been deployed at Camp Slayer in Baghdad, Iraq for force protection. The author implies that the Multi-National Force-Iraq is utilizing IWSAlerts to provide emergency alerting for several hundred personnel. The alerts...
- Online Services. // Online;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p13
Presents an update on online services as of March/April 2003. Addition of Swets Blackwell Services to the list of WilsonLink full-text sources; Features of the electronic dissertation program launched by ProQuest Incorporated's UMI group in conjunction with The Berkeley Electronic Press;...
- AIR FORCE ADOPTS EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM. // Urgent Communications;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on the selection of AtHoc's IWSAlerts solution by the Air Force Materiel Command as its command-wide standard for unified Internet protocol (IP)-based emergency alerts. It says that under the contract, AtHoc will deploy IWSAlerts at each of the Air Force's 10 bases across the...
- Pentagon Agency Acquires AtHoc Wireless Alert System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p15
The article reports that AtHoc Inc.'s IWS Alerts for mass notification has been deployed to the U.S. Pentagon Force Protection Agency that will give the agency an Internet Protocol-based, integrated alerting capability through computers, cell phones and office phones.
- BlackBerry Acquires Crisis Communications Vendor AtHoc. Weiss, Todd R. // eWeek;7/24/2015, p1
The article reports that wireless equipment provider BlackBerry has acquired networked crisis communications firm AtHoc. Topics discussed include services offered to companies to access networked crisis communications system by using devices like Android and iOS, views of Guy Miasnik, president...
- BlackBerry's Q3 Revenue Up as Software Sales Rise. Weiss, Todd R // eWeek;12/18/2015, p1
The article reports on increase in the software and service sales of BlackBerry, telecommunication and wireless equipment company, in the third fiscal quarter (Q3) of 2016. Topics include loss on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)revenue, views of John Chen, the executive chairman...
- Factiva, AtHoc Announce Marketing Alliance. // Information Today;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p47
Reports that Factiva and AtHoc announced an alliance to integrate Factiva's product offerings with AtHoc Active Portal 4.0. How Factiva provides news and business information and AtHoc provides enterprise communications and alerting software; How the alliance will ensure that knowledge workers...