- In The News ... // HR Specialist;Sep2015, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
The article offers news briefs on human resource (HR) as of September 2015 including the violation of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) law by Hartmann Studios, the other on short term leaves for student trips, and the third on actions and litigations focused on hiring management.
- DHS to revise family detention approach. // Arab American News;6/27/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 1533, p14
The article focuses on the recent announcement of making substantial change in the family detention practise by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh C. Johnson, also mentioning the key reforms of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), in addition to providing the views of few people on this topic
- Iraq gets its earrings back. M. B. // Art Newspaper;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 212, p66
The article reports that the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has returned a pair of ancient gold earrings to the Iraq embassy in Washington D.C.
- ICE Issues RFI for SEVIS II. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/6/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p14
This article reports on the issuance of a Request for Information (RFI) by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to acquire contractor services to design, develop, integrate and implement a Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) II solution.
- Raytheon Nabs ICE Contract to Modernize Case Management System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p12
The article reports that Raytheon (RTN) has received a contract from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to develop a Web-enabled investigative case management system to interface with over 100 disparate databases from across the Department of Homeland Security.
- Counterfeit Goods Seized In L.A. Raid. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 46, p10
The article offers information on the seizure of counterfeit goods by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office in Los Angeles, California. Counterfeit goods contained false trademarks such as Burberry Ltd., the company Louis Vuitton, and Chanel Inc. Materials used for manufacturing fake...
- Shopping Together. Palmer, Kimberly // Government Executive;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on common contracting for weapon purchase for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in the Homeland Security Department of the United States. Thomas Trotto, director of the national firearms and tactical training unit for Immigration and Customs Enforcement led eight...
- ICE investigating firms as illegal immigrant employers. // Inside Tucson Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the effort of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to investigate 500 employers across the country for employing illegal immigrants.
- Disorder in the Court. DEL BOSQUE, MELISSA // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;11/12/2010, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p3
The article reports on U.S. Republican senators' objection to the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency's dismissal of deportation cases where non-criminal immigrants had legitimate American citizenship claims.