Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Electronic Education Report;02/01/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p7
Announces educational services provider Kaplan Inc.'s acquisition of Achieva, a San Mateo, California-based company specializing in online study skills and test preparation programs for grades 6-12.
- Kaplan grabs Atlantic. // e.learning age;Mar2010, p5
The article reports on the decision of U.S.-based Kaplan IT Learning to acquire the British company Atlantic Link in March 2010.
- Kaplan buys Finsia Education for $36 million. Egan, Liam // Money Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the plan of Financial Services Institute of Australia (Finsia) to sell its business education division to global education provider Kaplan Educational Center Ltd. for a deal worth $36 million. However, the proposal sale is still subject to a preference ballot of Finsia...
- Market Leaders in IT Certification and Training Combine Resources to Create Test-Prep Powerhouse. // Certification Magazine;Feb2004, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the acquisition of information technology certification provider Transcender LLC by Kaplan Professionals, a division of Kaplan Inc. in the U.S. Background on the two companies; Features of the product lines of Transcender; Certification services offered by Self Test Software of Kaplan.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/1/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p8
The article presents news briefs related to partnership and acquisitions of education-related companies in the U.S. New York's Kaplan Inc. has acquired Fort Lauderdale, Florida's Sagemont Virtual. The Schlessinger Media from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania and Harcourt School Publishers from Orlando,...
- Kaplan Professional Acquires Insurance Training School, The Saenger Organization. // Insurance Advocate;9/13/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 30, p29
Reports on the acquisition by The Saenger Organization by Kaplan Professional, a division of Kaplan, Inc. in Massachusetts. Services provided by The Saenger Organization; Purpose of the acquisition; Services offered by Dearborn Financial Services.
- Partnerships. // T H E Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p15
The article offers news related to the educational technology field. VBrick Systems, a provider of video networking solutions, has teamed up with Clearvue & SVE to create a digital video package for K-12 schools. Nonprofit In2Books has merged with ePals, known for its school-safe e-mail and...
- CNS completes reverse merger; EduNeering acquired by Kaplan. // Medical Device Daily;3/12/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p2
The article offers news briefs on merger deals in the healthcare industry in the U.S. CNS Response has completed its reverse merger into publicly-held company Strativation, which will operate as CNS Response Inc. In other news, educational and career services company Kaplan has acquired training...
- Kaplan plans to fuel Tribeca expansion. Rich, Sara // Money Management;9/28/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the plan made by Kaplan Inc. to accelerate the growth of Tribeca Learning, which was acquired by Kaplan in 2005, in Australia. According to sources, Kaplan has announced that there are no plans to change the way the company is managed, despite speculations that the...