Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½
- Workforce Partnerships a Win for All. ATWATER, KEN // Community College Journal;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the significance of strategic partnerships between colleges, local employers, and workforce boards. It mentions that the move addresses student and employer needs. It notes that following such partnership, colleges are in better position to produce graduates with high-value...
- CORINTHIAN COLLEGES INC. Volpe, Michael // Orange County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p21
The article offers a company profile for Corinthian Colleges Inc., located in Santa Ana, California.
- HEAD OF THE CLASS. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p4
Features Santa Ana, California-based for-profit college operator Corinthian Colleges Inc. Company background; Financial performance; Stock market performance; Focus on company co-founder and chief executive officer David Moore.
- Corinthian Lands Credit For Planned Acquisition. // Orange County Business Journal;06/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p9
Reports on the pledges received by Corinthian Colleges Inc. from Bank of America Corp. and other lenders for a three-year credit line. Amount of the credit line; Background of Corinthian Colleges Inc.
- Big Challenge on For-Profit Campus. Hamanaka, Kari // Orange County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p19
The article presents company profile of vocational school operator Corinthian Colleges Inc. which has 1.9 billion dollars as its 2010 revenue with 121 million dollars profit, while its market value is worth 384 million dollars as of April 1, 2011 and it has 15,900 employees in Santa Ana, California.
- Corinthian Shares Retrace Steps to Pre-Plunge Level. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the company shares of Corinthian Colleges Inc. in the U.S. Market value of the Corinthian shares; Impact of the bad debt issue on the fall of the Corinthian shares; Contribution of student management of Corinthian on the credit.
- Corinthian Posts Q4 Profit in Big Reversal. Jane Yu // Orange County Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on Corinthian Colleges Inc.'s profit for the fourth quarter of 2011 which is 1.8 million dollars representing a gradual stabilization on enrollment levels.
- Corinthian Amends Exec Compensation Plan. Hughes, Paul // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p6
The article informs that Santa Ana, California-based Corinthian Colleges Inc. has amended its executive compensation plan after shareholders expressed that above-target bonuses are being paid to executives despite poor stock and financial performance.
- Corinthian to Sell Assets in Wind Down. Hughes, Paul // Orange County Business Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the plan of Santa Ana, California-based post-secondary education company Corinthian Colleges Inc. to dispose some of its assets to generate funds for the company's operations and payment for its back rent.