B&N College Business Grows on General Merchandise Sales
- Barnes & Noble Touts Three-Prong Approach. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/2/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 44, p4
The article focuses on the marketing approach implemented by Barnes & Noble (B&N). In its presentation on a conference held on October 27, 2009, the management team of B&N convinced analysts that the company will be able to maintain its market position through its brick-and-mortar, online and...
- FY2010. // VIEWS (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf);Winter2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p53
Two charts are presented depicting the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) Income Statement for fiscal year 2010 and RID Statement of Financial Position Fiscal Year 2010.
- Barnes bookings. // Crain's New York Business;6/6/94, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p31
Reports on Barnes & Noble College Bookstores Inc.'s plan to open another superstore in Manhattan, N.Y. Company's plan to lease its complex of stores in Fifth Avenue, N.Y.
- National chain booking shelves at area colleges. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/17/97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Barnes & Noble Bookstores Incorporated has added the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College bookstore operations to its lists, with which it has contracts. Terms of Grossmont-Cuyamaca's three-year contract with Barnes & Noble.
- Barnes & Noble puts CD-ROMs in stores. Pemberton, Heather // CD-ROM Professional;Jan1995, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the move made by Barnes & Noble to sell a selection of CD-ROMs in 60 of its superstore bookstores around the United States. Reasons behind the decision; Quality of the offering; Customer service.
- Contract bookstore management. // American School & University;Mar1995, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p43
Presents information on Barnes & Noble Bookstores. Address; Telephone number.
- Barnes & Noble Up 13.5% Year-Over-Year… Or is It? // Book Publishing Report;Jul2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p1
The article focuses on the business condition of the bookseller company Barnes & Noble Inc. in 2010. It mentions the acquisition of Barnes & Noble College Booksellers Inc. by Barnes & Noble Inc. in September 2009. It notes the 13.5% increase in the total sales for fiscal year 2010. It mentions...
- WizeUp, Barnes & Noble College Bookstore Team Up On E-Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;03/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the partnership of Barnes & Noble College Bookstores and digital content producer WizeUp to market electronic textbooks and other digital material for college classrooms as of March 2001.
- A bath line for coeds. Klepacki, Laura // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p16
Provides information on the bath and body products to be launched by Barnes and Noble College Bookstore Inc. in August 1998. Information on the Editions bath and body line; Price range of the products; Expected sales of the products.