- afterlife. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);6/7/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 23, p86
The article presents a psychic reading by the author about the death of the husband of a reader of the periodical.
- MITCHELL COOMBES. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);4/15/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 16, p101
The article presents questions and answers related to dead family members of readers and presents a quiz related to psychic signals.
- PRIMETIME THURSDAY EXPLAINS COLD READING. // NCAHF Newsletter;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p2
Cold reading is the technique used by people who claim to be psychic to convince others that they have abilities such as communicating with the dead. It involves making vague statements such as common names, ailments, and life events. People seeking assistance have opportunities to make...
- from beyond. Bevan, Francis // Good Health & Medicine;Dec2007, p175
The article relates the messages of a deceased man to his wife through a psychic. According to the psychic,Tony who passed away two years ago has a very strong presence and is very protective of his whole family. The medium says that Tony tells him that his wife often talks to him and that she...
- life after deb. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);11/6/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 45, p103
The article deals with the request of the reader about letting his dead father know that she loved her. The author claims that she can see the reader's father sitting in a chair. The father is feeling pain and cannot open his eyes. The author added, however, that the reader's father was very...
- Talking twaddle with the dead. Shermer, Michael // Skeptic;1998, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p48
Focuses on the work of James Van Praagh, the world's famous psychic and his way of talking to dead. Sales statistics of book published by Praagh; Biography of Praagh; How Praagh describes himself; Basic techniques used by Praagh in talking with the dead.
- life after deb. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);5/14/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 20, p113
The article focuses on psychic readings related to the dead father of a woman from Townsville, Queensland. According to the author, who is a clairvoyant, the father and another man are with the woman. The father supposedly feels ashamed for making her give up her daughter and wishes he could...
- life after deb. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);11/7/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 45, p121
This article presents psychic readings about a dead grandmother.
- life after deb. Webber, Deb // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);12/12/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 50, p112
This article offers psychic advice on whether a deceased father will be watching over his daughter during an operation. The author gives a brief description of the deceased father. It states what the deceased father wants to tell her daughter and how the operation will turn out. It presents the...