KERTEH TO BE A MAJOR THIOCHEMICALS SITE FOR AKEMA
- RiPro80, Riber50 Offer Rice Bran Protein, Fiber. // Today's Dietitian;Dec2010, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p48
The article offers brief information on the RiPro80 rice bran protein and Riber50 rice bran fiber from CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- Arkema and CJ officially launch the start of the construction of their Bio-Methionine and Thiochemicals complex in Malaysia. // Chemical Business;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p61
The article reports that Arkema SA and CJ Cheiljedang Corp. have officially started the construction of a Bio-Methionine plant and Thiochemicals Platform in Kerteh in Malaysia.
- Methionine gets bio treatment. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2011, Issue 839, p16
The article reports on the partnership between CJ Cheiljedang (CJ Group) and chemicals company Arkeman to construct a methionine plant either in Malaysia and Thailand which will use plant-based raw materials.
- Arkema and CJ break ground for bio-methionine complex in Malaysia. // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p16
The article discusses a bio-methionine and thiochemical plant being built by the chemical company Arkema and the holding company CJ CheilJedang, focusing on a 2012 groundbreaking ceremony.
- Somaxon and CJ CheilJedang Announce Silenor(r) Collaboration in South Korea. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the collaboration between Somaxon Pharmaceuticals Inc. and CJ CheilJedang Corp. Under the collaboration CJ CheilJedang will commercialize Silenor(Â®) (doxepin) for the treatment of insomnia in South Korea. Under the terms of the agreements, Somaxon will...
- Mobile office solutions draw interest amid slowdown. // NetworkWorld Asia;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p33
The article focuses on the development of mobile office solutions by SK Telecom Co. Ltd. which include groupware, electronic mail services, unified communications and fixed-mobile convergence (FMC). It is claimed that real-time services from SK Telecom Co. Ltd. are adopted by companies which...
- VaxInnate Licenses Recombinant Flu Vaccines to CJ CheilJedang Corp of South Korea. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;12/21/2011, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that CJ CheilJedang Corp. has been granted a license agreement by VaxInnate Corp. to manufacture and commercialize its recombinant Flu vaccines in South Korea and certain Southeast Asian countries excluding China. It further informs that VaxInnate manufactures immunogenic...
- Somaxon Pharmaceuticals Reports 1st Qtr 2012 Financial Results. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/12/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on the quarterly financial report of Somaxon Pharmaceuticals Inc. for the period January 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012. It informs that Somaxon entered into collaboration with CJ CheilJedang Corp. in April 2012. It offers information that Somaxon had no research and...
- Deals Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/15/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on a deal signed by Forticell Bioscience Inc. granting CJ CheilJedang exclusive right for a limited time to use its Fibrin MicroBeads technology for the extraction and expansion of mesenchymal-type stem cells from human umbilical cord blood. Forticell subsidiary Hapto Biotech...