KERTEH TO BE A MAJOR THIOCHEMICALS SITE FOR AKEMA
- RiPro80, Riber50 Offer Rice Bran Protein, Fiber. // Today's Dietitian;Dec2010, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p48
The article offers brief information on the RiPro80 rice bran protein and Riber50 rice bran fiber from CJ CheilJedang Corp.
- Arkema and CJ officially launch the start of the construction of their Bio-Methionine and Thiochemicals complex in Malaysia. // Chemical Business;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p61
The article reports that Arkema SA and CJ Cheiljedang Corp. have officially started the construction of a Bio-Methionine plant and Thiochemicals Platform in Kerteh in Malaysia.
- Methionine gets bio treatment. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2011, Issue 839, p16
The article reports on the partnership between CJ Cheiljedang (CJ Group) and chemicals company Arkeman to construct a methionine plant either in Malaysia and Thailand which will use plant-based raw materials.
- Arkema and CJ's Thiochemicals Platform Inaugurated. // Chemical Engineering World;Jun2015, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the inauguration of the joint thiochemicals plant of chemical firm Arkema and bio business CJ CheilJedang in Terengganu, Malaysia in 2015 in which His Royal Highness the Sultan of Terengganu and the Federal and State Government authorities of Malaysia were invited.
- RM7b FDI aim for Kemaman. // Malay Mail;9/28/2012, p18
The article reports that the 1,000-hectare Kerteh BioPolymer Park (KBP) in Kemaman, Malaysia is expected to attract several global biotechnology players, like South Korea's CJ CheilJedang Corp. and France's Arkema, with anticipated foreign direct investment worth 7-billion Malaysian rupiahs by 2015.
- Arkema and CJ break ground for bio-methionine complex in Malaysia. // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p16
The article discusses a bio-methionine and thiochemical plant being built by the chemical company Arkema and the holding company CJ CheilJedang, focusing on a 2012 groundbreaking ceremony.
- Somaxon and CJ CheilJedang Announce Silenor(r) Collaboration in South Korea. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the collaboration between Somaxon Pharmaceuticals Inc. and CJ CheilJedang Corp. Under the collaboration CJ CheilJedang will commercialize Silenor(Â®) (doxepin) for the treatment of insomnia in South Korea. Under the terms of the agreements, Somaxon will...
- Mobile office solutions draw interest amid slowdown. // NetworkWorld Asia;Oct/Nov2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p33
The article focuses on the development of mobile office solutions by SK Telecom Co. Ltd. which include groupware, electronic mail services, unified communications and fixed-mobile convergence (FMC). It is claimed that real-time services from SK Telecom Co. Ltd. are adopted by companies which...
- Deals Roundup. // BioWorld Today;1/15/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on a deal signed by Forticell Bioscience Inc. granting CJ CheilJedang exclusive right for a limited time to use its Fibrin MicroBeads technology for the extraction and expansion of mesenchymal-type stem cells from human umbilical cord blood. Forticell subsidiary Hapto Biotech...