A sporting service
- Housewares show renamed. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p47
Reports that the Houseware exhibition has been renamed The Housewares Show in Great Britain. Logo of the event; List of exhibitors; Number of attendees during 2002 exhibition.
- Autumn date for Ideal Home. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p48
Reports the launch of DMG World Media's autumn version of its Daily Mail Ideal Home Show in London, England. Sponsors of the exhibition.
- Exhibitions. Sherman, Beth // House Beautiful;Aug97, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p26
Provides information on exhibitions of house furnitures from August 8, 1997 to January 11, 1998 in United States. Shiro Kuramata's furniture exhibition; Exhibition entitled `The Evolution of Chinese Celadon; Lisette Model's photograph exhibition.
- Dallas targets varied markets. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul93, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the 1993 Dallas Home Furnishings Market in Texas. Schedule; Venue; Estimated number of buyers; Presentation of a series of seminars; Debut of Arts & Crafts Exports in a Dallas Trade Mart space.
- Decorative accessories: Just the ticket. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep94, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p82
Lists the major home furnishing shows and exhibits for decorative accessories in the United States. Includes the Atlanta National Fall Gift and Accessories Market and Atlanta National Gourmet Show on September 17 to 20 at the Atlanta Gift Mart/Home Accents; International Casual Furniture Market...
- Show News. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p38
Reports on developments related to house furnishings trade shows in the United States as of December 2000. Partnership between L.A. Mart and Mary Engelbreit Studios to host the Meet M.E. trade show in Los Angeles, California.
- Elite links with TPS for new homewares show. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p55
Reports that the 2001 Elite house furnishings trade show will be held at the Excel exhibition center in London, England.
- The big four go it alone. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Nov/Dec97, Issue 137, p8
Informs the withdrawal of Royal Doulton, Royal Worcester, Spode and Wedgwood from the Harrogate Gift Fair to run their own summer show in Stoke. Reason for the withdrawal of the four companies on Harrogate Fair; Show that will held by the four companies; Focus of the show.
- More exhibitors sign for The Housewares Experience. // Housewares;May/Jun2006, Issue 198, p49
The article previews the Housewares Experience exhibition to be held at the Cranmore Park Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England on August 19-31, 2006. More than 50 exhibitors will showcase their products. The show is sponsored by "Housewares Magazine." The magazine is also organizing the...