- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2001, p66
Reports several selection and appointments of marketing executives in Great Britain.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;4/25/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p9
Reports developments related to career advancements and business in Great Britain as of April 2002. Appointment of Wendy Frampton as head of corporate marketing for Rubicon; Selection of Richard Wergan as head of marketing communications for Xerox; Increase in the corporate profits of Gillette.
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;5/21/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p7
The article presents career developments of several executives in the U.S. investment companies. Penny Hill has joined Dreyfus Corp. as regional director of its southern sales division, overseeing a team of external wholesalers. Evergreen Realty Group has appointed Gerald Jerry D. Schaub as...
- People on The Move. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/2/2004, Issue 323225, p6
Reports on the career development of various executives in California as of April 2004. Selection by the California Raisin Marketing Board of Karla Stockli to serve as its new vice president of marketing; Announcement from Bank of the West Inc. of the appointment of Christina A. Roup to the...
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;8/5/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p35
Focuses on the career developments of marketing executives in Great Britain. Selection of Gary Shacklady, David Barclay, and Victoria Keown for management positions for Agency Toast; Appointment of Paul Handford as planning and strategy director for financial specialist agency Redtag; Selection...
- PEOPLE. // Marketing Week;9/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p8
Presents career development of marketing executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Andrew Brent as the new marketing director for Boots Co. PLC; Selection of Mark Seales as marketing director for Zurich Insurance Co.; Promotion of E4 marketer Rufus Radcliffe as head of marketing for Channel 4.
- Names in the news. // Marketing News;4/1/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p40
Reports on career developments involving marketing employees in the U.S. Steve Jarmon appointed as vice president, brand communications at 1-800-Flowers.com Inc.; Selection of Clint Wheelock as vice-president of research at ABI Research; Information on the appointment of Jean Beakey to...
- MOVES. // New Media Age;3/16/2006, p39
The article reports on the career developments of several executives in new media planning in Great Britain as of March 16, 2006. Edward Fanning was recruited at Lastminute.com as group trade marketing manager. Unanimis hired Jeremy Conrad as head of its Ebay client services. Samantha Hart was...
- Universities of marketing. Benady, David // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2012, p28
The article discusses changes in the career paths of marketers in Great Britain as of October, 2012. According to the article, marketers used to compete for jobs following their completion of university courses, but alternative career paths that may or may not involve a university degree are...