Spring is in the air for Crowson collections
- Crowson seeks Latin American business at Hometextil USA. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the proposed participation of Crownson Fabrics in the Hometextil USA textile exhibition, which has been relocated to Miami, Florida. How the move is expected to benefit the company; Areas which the exhibition will attract buyers from; Comments from Matthew Crew, sales marketing...
- Trim & terrific. // Belle;Jun/Jul2010, p97
The article features several fabrics including Threads Caprice embroidered linen in Snowdrop from Mokum, Corallo viscose/polyester/cotton in Cardinal from Unique Fabrics, and Galleria Trimmings Cezanne tiebacks from Crowson Fabrics.
- Furniture industry. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p10
Features Crowson Fabrics' Serenise upholstery, which won the 1998 Upholstery Fabrics Award in Great Britain. Upholstery design; Fabric material.
- Head to head. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p28
Profiles Liz Cann, Design Director of Crowson Fabrics, a supplier of furnishing fabrics and wallcoverings in Great Britain. Origins of the company; Details on Cann's educational and career history.
- Crowson buys printer Calprina. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Calprina by Crowson Fabrics. Indepth look at the deal; Comments from chairman, Derek Crowson of Calprina; Details on the plans of Crowson.
- Crowson wins award for upholstery fabric. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Reports that the 1998 Furniture Industry Award, Best Upholstery Fabric category was won by Crowson Fabrics for its Serenise jacquard design. How the category was judged; Amount of color ways which the fabric is available in.
- Crowson consolidates with Monkwell move. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p5
Reports on the business management of fabric group Crowson in England. Relocation of the design, sales and marketing functions of Monkwell and Design Archives; Increase of the service levels with all the functions in one place; Location of the customized goods manufacturing of the company.
- Crowson returns to Home Interiors. // Home Furnishings;May95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p51
Reports on British fabric supplier Crowson Fabrics' return to the Home Interiors show in fall 1995. Company's support of the home furnishings industry; Expected boost in the show's exhibitor numbers.
- Crowson launches new upholstery company. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Crowson Fabrics has announced the launching of Charterhouse, a company to market furnishing fabrics. Launching of the company at the London, England Furniture Show in June 1996.