Analysts' concern looms despite HoF share rise
- Record Christmas for House of Fraser. // Cabinet Maker;1/22/2010, Issue 5671, p19
The article announces that the House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd.'s Christmas week sales, eight weeks leading to January 2, 2010 has improved to 7.1%.
- Eastern Promise. // Cabinet Maker;4/18/2014, Issue 5881, p8
The article reports on the plan of the department store group, House of Fraser to embark on a major expansion strategy in China after the acquisition by Chinese retail conglomerate Sanpower.
- HoF opens new store. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p5
The article announces the opening of House of Fraser Ltd.'s fourth new store situated in the new Westfield shopping center based in London, England. House of Fraser is known to be a furniture, homewares and fashion retailer. House chief executive officer (CEO) John King claims his confidence...
- Department store links up with ScS. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2013, Issue 5829, p8
The article reports on the partnership of department store retailer House of Fraser and sofa specialist ScS for the launching of the For Living furniture venture on March 7, 2013.
- Hallhuber expandiert nach England. Spieler, Sabine // Textilwirtschaft;9/26/2013, Issue 39, p0049
The article announces the expansion of the German clothing company Hallhuber GmbH into England with their department store partner House of Fraser.
- Growing Danish store strikes major partnership. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2014, Issue 5872, p4
The article reports on the shop-in-shop agreement between Danish fashion and homeware business Norr and Manchester, England-based premium department store chain House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. in Great Britain.
- House of Fraser - 'concert partics not proven' // Accountancy;Oct84, Vol. 95 Issue 1094, p21
Reports the failure of inspector John Griffiths to find evidence that Lonrho PLC and other companies acted in concert to obtain control of the House of Fraser PLC (HF) in Great Britain. Investigation made by the inspector on the issue; Report published by Griffiths; Restrictions granted on HF...
- House of Fraser to close Beatties' Burton department store…. Oliphant, Jane // DIY Week;6/29/2012, p5
The article announces the closure at the end of September 2012 of House of Fraser's Beatties department store located in Burton upon Trent in the Octagon Shopping Centre.
- UK retail brand sets sights on furniture market. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2014, Issue 5890, p8
The article reports on the efforts of British retail brand House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. to remodel it furniture department in a bid to reassert itself in the market.